ADVERTISEMENT

Tally recs for weekend visit

FSU91

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
Tallahassee people (and PCB and Orlando people) ...

I'm a Tallahassee native, but we moved away in 1977 and while I came back for college from 1987-92, I have not lived in Tallahassee since December of 1992 (got my BA in 1991 and MA in 1993; finished classes in Fall 1992). My best friends Tobynole never left Tallahassee after college and is still there going strong married to his college sweetheart (who has also been my friend since college).

Well, my wife (who has been to Tally a couple of times with me) and I are taking our boys (8-year old twins) to Florida for a vacation starting Friday and we'll be in Tally for four nights and then heading to see the Big Rat in Orlando for four nights.

Things we plan to do in Tallahassee and Panama City:
  • Downtown Farmers Market and then Tallahassee Museum on Saturday and buddy is doing a Low Country Boil at his house that night
  • Wakulla Springs (swim and boat tour) on Sunday
  • Going to PCB on Monday as my wife and sons want to "swim with the dolphins".
Here is what I want to know ... where can I get some good seafood? Shell's Oyster Bar still open? Anything good in St Marks now (I know that Poseys died due to the hurricane flood years ago)? Anything good to eat down along the coast after going to Wakulla Springs?

What about in PCB for lunch on Monday?

And any of you Orlando people ... where should I eat out at Disney Springs or at Universal's district? What about on International Blvd? I'll be there next Tuesday night through Friday night (early flight back to Montana on Saturday morning).

Thanks!

(I know this isn't the mainboard so I won't post a bunch of pictures of hot chicks)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News