ADVERTISEMENT

"The Innocent Man" on Netflix

NoleGrad83

Starter
Mar 29, 2002
Didn't see a thread on this but its a docuseries based on John Grisham's only non-fiction book.

Anyone watched it?

I watched the whole thing. Really well done. Maybe they could have edited about one episode's worth out, gets a little redundant at times, but I thought it was put together in an entertaining and compelling way for the most part.

I also watched the documentary about Johnny Cash performing at the Nixon White House, that was really good if you like Johnny Cash.

I loved the book so will definitely be checking this out over Christmas.

I watched the whole thing. Really well done. Maybe they could have edited about one episode's worth out, gets a little redundant at times, but I thought it was put together in an entertaining and compelling way for the most part.

I also watched the documentary about Johnny Cash performing at the Nixon White House, that was really good if you like Johnny Cash.

I watched that Johnny Cash documentary as well. Great story of the times.

I watched that Johnny Cash documentary as well. Great story of the times.
I enjoyed that documentary, and it reminded me of an episode of Malcolm Gladwell's Revisionist History podcast about Sammy Davis Jr and how his embracing of Nixon impacted him throughout the remainder of his life.

I just saw this documentary over the weekend. Some questions I have. ADA is a small town that currently has only 17,000 residents so imagine 1984.
Spoilers

At the end of the documentary the number of people let go due to DNA is staggering considering population numbers.
Why weren't the police investigated into their procedures? Why didn't the news reporter file a complaint about the DA getting in her face? Why didn't anyone follow up on the lead about the guy who supposedly was asked to "save her"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT