ADVERTISEMENT

The Last Man on Earth

kc78

Seminole Insider
Nov 25, 2002
Did anyone watch this new show last Sunday? I think it has potential to either be really good, or become really old very quickly. I felt that the first two episodes were pretty solid, but I'm not certain how they're going to keep the concept going for long.

The wife and I are split...she says it'll never last. I said it'll go at least 8 season and win multiple Emmy's.

So who knows...?

I watched it, and I'm not real sure about it yet. After the first part, I thought to myself that there's no way the show will make it if that's how it will be every episode. After the second part, I thought to myself that maybe it was better off as it was in the first part.

I had a similar reaction. Liked the first two episodes a lot, but am going to be surprised if the joke doesn't grow old fairly soon. May depend somewhat on when and how they introduce the other characters.

a bunch of my twitter "friends" were buzzing a lot about it. since they like a lot of the same stuff I do I'm going to try to check it out.

The first two episodes are on the Fox website.

It's on Fox?

I have issues enjoying any show that wasn't made by a cable network. (I don't like NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX shows. The mellow dramatics and music etc kills me)
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by DanC78:
It's on Fox?

I have issues enjoying any show that wasn't made by a cable network. (I don't like NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX shows. The mellow dramatics and music etc kills me)

Posted from Rivals Mobile
I have the same thinking.

Only show I wach on network tv is Brooklyn Nine Nine. Funny show.

I enjoyed both of the first two episodes, but I like Forte a lot, MacGruber is really underrated IMO.

I felt like it was the most realistic post-apocalyptic scenario to date. In that, most people envision some kind of mad max situation where everyone is out to get each other and revert to some kind of pre-historic humanoid state.

It's more of an occam's razor approach to the PA plot, as in the reality probably would be you're mostly alone and in no real danger; and wouldn't you know it, the only woman you run into is a 4 that's the wrong kind of anal obsessive.

But I do have trouble seeing how it could last very long without adding a lot more characters, which would kind of ruin the basis of the show.

Originally posted by tommynole3476:
I enjoyed both of the first two episodes, but I like Forte a lot, MacGruber is really underrated IMO.

I felt like it was the most realistic post-apocalyptic scenario to date. In that, most people envision some kind of mad max situation where everyone is out to get each other and revert to some kind of pre-historic humanoid state.

It's more of an occam's razor approach to the PA plot, as in the reality probably would be you're mostly alone and in no real danger; and wouldn't you know it, the only woman you run into is a 4 that's the wrong kind of anal obsessive.

But I do have trouble seeing how it could last very long without adding a lot more characters, which would kind of ruin the basis of the show.
If I get the chance, I'm going Lord Humungus on Day 1.

max_10_6501.jpg

I have been meaning to watch this show because it looks funny, and the premise of the show is something that many folks have thought about....what if I could do this, that, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT