ADVERTISEMENT

The little things...

I think they just re boxed it and made a neutral version but still sell the original version.
Didn't know they still sold the old one.
"neutral version" for 6 year olds.... ______ing insanity. Really, just ______g insanity.
A toy for 6 year olds....

Where are you moving to?
Have to buy a piece of land in North Florida for tax purposes then we will retire. Get an RV, do a few year sports tour of the USA (he is a OSU fan) and see where my daughter settles down.

So to answer your question no clue! Maybe the world will be normal again and we won't have to buy an island in the Caribbean to live.

Have to buy a piece of land in North Florida for tax purposes then we will retire. Get an RV, do a few year sports tour of the USA (he is a OSU fan) and see where my daughter settles down.

So to answer your question no clue! Maybe the world will be normal again and we won't have to buy an island in the Caribbean to live.

Not to spoil that island paradise thing,but if what those are saying is true,that island could very well shrink or be gone due to ocean levels rising , it could be a bad investment

Girlfriend, you’ve literally been giving men “ the finger”, for 24 years and have come out smelling like a rose!

One might say you have the “ Midas touch”!😜

Not to spoil that island paradise thing,but if what those are saying is true,that island could very well shrink or be gone due to ocean levels rising , it could be a bad investment

Girlfriend, you’ve literally been giving men “ the finger”, for 24 years and have come out smelling like a rose!

One might say you have the “ Midas touch”!😜
I take it you've never smelled a rose. :D

Please elaborate. That can have many meanings.
Karen is a pejorative term used as slang for a middle-class white woman who is perceived as entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is normal.

Ken would be the opposite of that. I added the Christian part myself.

Regardless I’m a bit tired of the whole Karen thing. I feel sorry for nice women named Karen.

Looking forward to just going back to calling them dumb nosy b*****s.
Yeah, I don't know why its accepted in that form when its not in any other. If we can name call it should be across the board if not just don't do it.

Regardless I’m a bit tired of the whole Karen thing. I feel sorry for nice women named Karen.

Looking forward to just going back to calling them dumb nosy b*****s.
Sensitivity Training will commence in the Bellamy Building this fall. Spaces are limited so register now!

Reactions: goldmom

This article addresses much of this thread.

Reactions: BrianNole777
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT