ADVERTISEMENT

The Masters

What a cool experience and awesome video to have forever.

Gary Player just doesn't age.
GT may have just edged Nick out as the new favorite of the 20 or so grandkids.

Gary does like 1,000 pushups and situps a day. He won't shake your hand for fear of somehow messing up his hand. Great guy, but a little over the top.

Reactions: JohnnieHolmesNole
A pretty good read.

Everyone You Should Watch At The Masters Not Named Tiger Or Phil

It’s Masters week, which means that it’s time to cancel your weekend plans, turn the dulcet tones of Jim Nantz’s voice up as loud as your television and neighbors will allow, and watch — in its piano-saturated glory — golf’s most popular event.

The 82nd installment of the Masters will be the smallest field since the mid-1990s, and it will be the most competitive in at least the past decade. There are 10 players with shorter than 20-to-1 odds to win the tournament (two more are at 20-to-1 exactly), according to the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook as of Tuesday. That’s the most of any Masters since at least 2008, according to ESPN Stats & Information Group.

Tiger Woods, a golfer you might have heard of, is in that group, as is another familiar name: Phil Mickelson. But they aren’t the only players worth paying attention to. Below, I’ve highlighted the other marquee players you should look out for, as well as the under-the-radar players who could find themselves in a green jacket by Sunday night.

Find his list here. https://fivethirtyeight.com/feature...watch-at-the-masters-not-named-tiger-or-phil/

Vijay at -3 now. Young Mr. Ellis needs his handicap...He's +6 through 6.

:eek:

Danny Willett continues to make a play for the worst golfer to ever win the Masters. I know he's had injuries, but his career has gone downhill quickly since Spieth choked that Masters away to him.

Tiger to +3, lucky to salvage bogey.
+3 after not birdieing the easiest hole on the course. That's too bad. I was really hoping the magic was back and that he'd shoot 62 today...

+3 after not birdieing the easiest hole on the course. That's too bad. I was really hoping the magic was back and that he'd shoot 62 today...

Alright, making a move! Birdies on 14 & 16 to get to +1. One more and he'll only be 3 - 5 off the pace going into tomorrow...

I only care about Tiger...

Sitting at +1 on the 18th.

If he had made birdies and 2 and 6 which were very makeable and then at least one birdie on any of the par 5's, it would be a very different story for him today.

How is this guy -3 today
After doing this yesterday?
29683104_10216047273597920_2850569970227784598_n.jpg

I could have spent the rest of my life in a better place without seeing that picture.

Thx

Reactions: cmanole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT