ADVERTISEMENT

The Miami Dolphins

nole96

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Oct 10, 2002
They got back to back games vs a rookie quarterback and all they had to for for a playoff berth is win one of them. They score a grand total of 7 points combined and lose both.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Misery is being a Fins fan. Mediocre across the board from the top down. Sucks

anigif_enhanced-buzz-1803-1375799346-11.gif

Their HC looks lost on the sidelines each game and they make no in game adjustments. Hey reminds me of Da U...they both suck.

Originally posted by jboyette222:
Misery is being a Fins fan. Mediocre across the board from the top down. Sucks
Posted from wireless.rivals.com
Agreed, this year started off with lots of promise, but as usual, the Phins fail to deliver.....oh well, I am going to Pasadena so my football season is still been a great success.

Good news is that my other football team is still acting past today... That's the Noles!!! After 1/6 though, I guess I am gonna have to watch some more hockey.

The Dolphins owner needs to fire Jeff Ireland tomorrow...until he does that, this team is bound for mediocrity. It makes me sick, as I've been a Fins fan longer than I've been a Nole, and I graduated from FSU.

Longtime 'phin fan here as well.... also a falcons fan. I don't which team sucks more.

its pathetic. Im looking on the bright side, maybe they get a new GM, DC, and OC out of this. ruined my day today tho

Originally posted by GwinnettNole:
Longtime 'phin fan here as well.... also a falcons fan. I don't which team sucks more.
Try life as a Raiders fan the past decade. Currently getting throttled 31-0 and ending the season 4-12.

Please post on the Dolphins chat room or webpage then. Sorry for your loss today, but this is Seminole territory and personally, I'm a SF 49er fan.

I am a long time phins fan. They as usual have a soft dick when it is time to get down to business. frustrating and to boot it was the jets and bills who knocked us out of the playoffs

Originally posted by Good-Old-Nole:
Please post on the Dolphins chat room or webpage then. Sorry for your loss today, but this is Seminole territory and personally, I'm a SF 49er fan.
Can I guess what year you jumped on the bandwagon?

The Phins, or Raiders East as I've grown accustomed to calling them since 2004, are such a miserable franchise. At least they've gone away from the gimmicks and washed up players/coaches/GM philosophy they employed for a number of years but there is still no helping this bunch.
At this point I want them to retain all of the staff, completely tank next season and draft Winston with a new GM and coach. Tannehill's not a bad QB IMO but he's not a franchise guy.

I recall an article in a south Florida paper several weeks ago the week before the Buffalo debacle. The headline read something like shouldn't Jeff ireland finally get credit for getting the Dolphins to where they are. My immediate reaction was shouldn't Miami make the playoffs first before handing out accolades? And then came the Bills' game.

Terrible ending to the season. Absolutely abysmal.

And Jeff Ireland is now gone as well. We'll see if Ross can upgrade that position or not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT