ADVERTISEMENT

"The Mick" on Fox

DanC78

Veteran Seminole Insider
Aug 29, 2003
Anyone else watch this show?

The first episode is a little suspect, but they drastically improve with each and every episode moving forward.

If you are a fan of It's Always Sunny, you will like. If would you like It's Always Sunny if it wasn't so over the top, then you will like The Mick as well.

And lastly, there is a girl on the show who is freaking smoking. She plays a very mature high school girl, but acts more like a college girl. Any how, she's banging. Reminds me of Mila Kunis. I want to say she is the victim in the "Night Of" as well.

Because I know the rules; and this pic does not serve her justice. and the kid in the middle is the kid who plays peter pan from the geico commercial...one of my favorite commercials of all time.
THE_MICK_1280x720_686626371743.jpg

The first episode is a little suspect, but they drastically improve with each and every episode moving forward.

If you are a fan of It's Always Sunny, you will like. If would you like It's Always Sunny if it wasn't so over the top, then you will like The Mick as well.

And lastly, there is a girl on the show who is freaking smoking. She plays a very mature high school girl, but acts more like a college girl. Any how, she's banging. Reminds me of Mila Kunis. I want to say she is the victim in the "Night Of" as well.

Because I know the rules; and this pic does not serve her justice. and the kid in the middle is the kid who plays peter pan from the geico commercial...one of my favorite commercials of all time.

Sofia Black-D'elia. She looks like she's 15-16 but she's older than you think (25 about to turn 26). To me she's more "cute" than "sexy" probably because she looks like she hasn't gone all the way through puberty. But who knows, maybe if she had gotten Bolt-ons like most actresses her age that were not Hollywood appropriately endowed she might have been upgraded in my eyes. She just looks too much like a kid for me to lust after (She's 21 in this photo so you could...you should just feel shame and humiliation for doing so).

Sofia-Black-D-Elia-dating-2.jpg

Formalities out of the way...I like the Mick quite a bit. It's nowhere near as good as Always Sunny as it's stuck on broadcast tv and their restrictions, but to the extent that you can have good comedy on mainstream TV it's quite excellent. Definitely my favorite broadcast comedy at the moment (but I don't watch many as most are terrible, just Big Bang, Powerless and Last Man Standing at the moment.)

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Sofia Black-D'elia. She looks like she's 15-16 but she's older than you think (25 about to turn 26). To me she's more "cute" than "sexy" probably because she looks like she hasn't gone all the way through puberty. But who knows, maybe if she had gotten Bolt-ons like most actresses her age that were not Hollywood appropriately endowed she might have been upgraded in my eyes. She just looks too much like a kid for me to lust after (She's 21 in this photo so you could...you should just feel shame and humiliation for doing so).

Sofia-Black-D-Elia-dating-2.jpg

Formalities out of the way...I like the Mick quite a bit. It's nowhere near as good as Always Sunny as it's stuck on broadcast tv and their restrictions, but to the extent that you can have good comedy on mainstream TV it's quite excellent. Definitely my favorite broadcast comedy at the moment (but I don't watch many as most are terrible, just Big Bang, Powerless and Last Man Standing at the moment.)

Yeah, I think that's what I like about her. She still looks young, but not teenager young. And I like that she doesn't have bolt-ons, I hope she doesn't go that route.

Reactions: FSUTribe76

What's the "story line"?

I frankly can't get past the horrid way the set is decorated in that picture.
I mean, seriously? Or is that supposed to be a statement on a crazy person in the show?
Oh, and I HATED the Peter Pan commercial. Just another wise guy kid who probably has a pushy stage Mom. I had to mute/change the channel when it came on.

What's the "story line"?

I frankly can't get past the horrid way the set is decorated in that picture.
I mean, seriously? Or is that supposed to be a statement on a crazy person in the show?
Oh, and I HATED the Peter Pan commercial. Just another wise guy kid who probably has a pushy stage Mom. I had to mute/change the channel when it came on.

Trashy girl has to raise her ex-trashy sisters kids, and they are rich spoiled brats. Parents fled the country for something illegal.

It's a combo of Fresh Prince of Bell Air, Arrested Development and It's Always Sunny....imo at least.

PHIL! ;)

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Hell yeah. I would want to throw my remote at the tv and bash that little turd's skull in when he came on. Easily the most hated commercial in my lifetieme, not even close.

Reactions: goldmom and dmm5157
Hell yeah. I would want to throw my remote at the tv and bash that little turd's skull in when he came on. Easily the most hated commercial in my lifetieme, not even close.

You guys are nuts...he was hilarious.

Effective commercial as it has achieved it's goal...... they tried to get you to hate that character. And a few deviants to like it. So they win.... Personally....wasn't too phased.

As for show...watched one episode.... they are so trying to piggyback caitlin's character from sunny. It's OK. But loses a lot on network platform. Love her and the whole sunny crew. Gotta believe (like deVito) that their characters aren't too much of a departure from their authentic selves.

I saw an episode and started DVR'ing it. Good so far but not sure how long they can keep the story going and still be funny.

And the gieco commercial was funny the first and maybe second time, after the 20th time I changed the channel when it came on.

Trashy girl has to raise her ex-trashy sisters kids, and they are rich spoiled brats. Parents fled the country for something illegal.

It's a combo of Fresh Prince of Bell Air, Arrested Development and It's Always Sunny....imo at least.

PHIL! ;)

Basically a Reverse Fresh Prince.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT