ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Football Drinking Game Thread!!!

Someone smart tell me how we get bowl eligible using stats and sound logic because between NC State, BC, ND, & Ga-turds I can't see it!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OL is a convenient punching bag, with plenty of merit. However, contributing factors include inaccurate passes, dropped passes, poor tackling, inability to perform basic get the ball from center to QB stuff, immature penalties, dumb decision to run out the opening kickoff, inaccurate passes, stupid targeting plays, dropped passes, inaccurate passes, stupid penalties,... the list is very long, but basically redundant repeat crap.

All great observations - u mentioned opening kick but all of special teams was garbage but punting

So I missed the game while spending the day at my kids euro-football games. I am so, so happy that I didn’t see any of that. I assume was as bad as I assume based on the score?

So I missed the game while spending the day at my kids euro-football games. I am so, so happy that I didn’t see any of that. I assume was as bad as I assume based on the score?
Pretty dang bad. I woulda hoped my kid got a card or two vs. the whooping FSU assumed at the Doak. Shoot, men. Defend the House.

Reactions: NoleLizards
What a classless POS Mullen is. That "handshake" he gave Smart lasted, what, 1/2 a second? Meanwhile, Smart was shaking Gator players hands and patting them on the back. Mullen must be a Spurrier disciple.

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
I am sure many already observed this and pointed it out but FSU gave up no points in first and 7 in fourth. Clemson scores 52 points in two back to back quarters.

If you have read what former and current players have said about last years staff, it is going to take a year or two, until the players who are tainting the program are gone. Willie can't change some of the players attitudes and we have to wait for those players to GTHO.

I fully expect that is true. However, Willie needs to really be critical of the play calling today. FSU 3 and 15+, run up the middle for 3 yds. MS State 3 and 21, throws a 15 yd slant that goes for 60+ yards.

The play calling and lack of adjustment through the game and across the season leaves a lot to be desired.

Reactions: NoleinATL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT