ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread!

FMFFM!!!

Drink if you hate Miami!

Y'all are going to have to hold it down today. I'll be gone all day. Have tickets to the Navy/Air Force up at the Academy! Super Eited even though I'm going to freeze!
I see 38 degrees for game time temp. I'll assume you're bringing something to warm you up.

I see 38 degrees for game time temp. I'll assume you're bringing something to warm you up.
Sounds like football weather. Go Navy!
Meanwhile, we got married yesterday a couple of eons ago during the year’s first freeze in Western NC. Many of ours guests were shivering.
This year, it was upper 80’s yesterday and the leaves have not even started changing. Yuck.

Reactions: FSUSarah
I was worried earlier when I didnt see this thread. If the Noles can't win, here to rooting for a Gators and Miami loss. :)

GEAUX TIGERS!

FMFFM

I was worried earlier when I didnt see this thread. If the Noles can't win, here to rooting for a Gators and Miami loss. :)

GEAUX TIGERS!

FMFFM
Do you mean Miami(OH)? :p You're rooting for Akron because Terry Bowden coaches them?

Nope. If we can't win then lets hope for a scUM loss:D
giphy.gif

How wrong was everyone about BC this year. Of course they will bring their A game and play their best game of the season against us.

Reactions: NoleinATL
How wrong was everyone about BC this year. Of course they will bring their A game and play their best game of the season against us.
Remember, they don't have Dillon today. He'll surely be back and in Heisman form for our game.

The Michigan-Maryland game got off to a late start due to lightning. Anyone heard yet where to watch our game until that one finally ends?

It's pouring down rain at the South Carolina/Missouri game. Just what that region needs. :(
I rode my motorcycle thru Columbia yesterday and the temp gauge on my bike read 98 freaking degrees. I guess a little rain might feel welcomed by some.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT