ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread!

FSUSarah

Veteran Seminole Insider
May 21, 2003
Decatur, AL
Good morning Noles! I'm always nervous playing up in Winston Salem. Our guys have had some pretty gnarly injuries up there. Hopefully the weather won't be too bad.

And if the consensus is to start the thread on Thursday when the ACC is involved I can do that.

GO NOLES!

Good morning Sarah! You can start the thread on Thursday if a decent ACC team is playing. This week didn't count. ;) FMFFM...never too early for it.

GO NOLES!

Reactions: FSUSarah
Go Noles! Embrace the bad weather. While the WF players heads are down, feeling sorry for themselves, play hard, know your role and do your job one play at a time. Before they know what happen we will have scored at least 2-3 times. Go Noles!

Reactions: DFSNOLE
FMFFM, that chant is just sooo righteous. The weather might negate our speed advantage vs Wake yet FSU still wins by 21!

Never forget.
bilde.jpg

Watching gameday for the 1st time this yr and they are trying to build up swag kelly as a redeemed hero. F that. Cant wait for Pugh or Nnadi to concuss that doosh next yr.

Louisville QB with A 68 yard TD run after long Wolfpack pass play became a turnover deep in Cardinal territory. 7-0 Cards and their defense is looking pretty stout right now.
TCU thumping the dumpster fire...Great gif, DFS!!
The other FSU futbol team is rocking Pittsburg 4-0 at the half at The Plex in Tally.
Pitt and Va Tech have a good one going also.

Louisville QB with A 68 yard TD run after long Wolfpack pass play became a turnover deep in Cardinal territory. 7-0 Cards and their defense is looking pretty stout right now.
TCU thumping the dumpster fire...Great gif, DFS!!
The other FSU futbol team is rocking Pittsburg 4-0 at the half at The Plex in Tally.
Pitt and Va Tech have a good one going also.
What channel is showing the Louisville/NCSt game?

Yeah you should have it on some local channel DFS. We of course have baseball....:rolleyes:
The ACC network blue emblem keeps showing across the screen. But, we all know that according to Lemon there is no ACC network.

Louisville with their longest drive of season to lead 14-0. Pack responds with KO return inside of ten yard line. 3rd down and goal for State. They punch it in to make it 14-7.
Pack fan at work has been woofing about their "stable" of backs. I pointed out that App State beat Old Dominion worse than Pack did...poor schedule up to now.
He kept on talking and I asked him if Pack had won the ACC football title in his lifetime. Silencio.

SEC out of conference schedule 10/03.

Auburn vs San Jose State
LSU vs Eastern Michigan
Vandy vs Middle Tenn
Kentucky vs Eastern Kentucky

Shouldn't teams be well into the conference schedule by week 5?

You should only be allowed to play one school that has State in the title, that isn't actually a state. I'm looking at you Auburn.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
You should only be allowed to play one school that has State in the title, that isn't actually a state. I'm looking at you Auburn.
Speaking of a State school, Pack scores in middle of third, but kicker clanks the iron on PAT. 17-13 Papa Johns at Raleigh in a big rain.
Louisville with a nice little drive after NCSU turnover yields a FG to go up 20-13 at end of third quarter. QB Jackson for Louisville has gone inaccurate passing...missed on some real chances to stretch the lead.

Last edited:
SEC out of conference schedule 10/03.

Auburn vs San Jose State
LSU vs Eastern Michigan
Vandy vs Middle Tenn
Kentucky vs Eastern Kentucky

Shouldn't teams be well into the conference schedule by week 5?
But I thought according to the SEC apologists...every week is a battle?

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Things may heat up a little in Blacksburg as Pitt holds on for the win. 17-13 I think it was.

Mich state didn't deserve a win as Perdue looked better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT