ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR Super Wildcard Weekend Thread

FSUSarah

Veteran Seminole Insider
May 21, 2003
Decatur, AL
With all 3 Florida teams in the playoffs this season, thought there might be an interest. My order of teams with the best chance to survive...

Jags
Bucs
Phins

May the odds be ever in our favor.

Go Bucs!

With all 3 Florida teams in the playoffs this season, thought there might be an interest. My order of teams with the best chance to survive...

Jags
Bucs
Phins

May the odds be ever in our favor.

Go Bucs!
Agreed. The Jags and Bucs both have a really good chance to advance, but Miami is toast.

Drink when anyone say Jagwires.

Drunk Cbs GIF by Paramount+

Two possessions, two picks for Trevor Lawrence. Not exactly the most auspicious of playoff debuts for him so far.

I'm watching Live PD...Have seen two drunken Jags fans reported for domestic abuse.

I hate it when they play for the field goal. Finish the damn game. And win. Yes a high percentage field goal but what if he misses or what if there's a penalty or something.

The Arsenal currently up 2-0 in the second half on Hotpants (for those not in the know about English football, this is the equivalent of FSU/Stinkin' Gators games. Even better, they're doing it at Hotpants Stadium, which looks like a toilet bowl from overhead.

Reactions: NoleLizards
The Arsenal currently up 2-0 in the second half on Hotpants (for those not in the know about English football, this is the equivalent of FSU/Stinkin' Gators games. Even better, they're doing it at Hotpants Stadium, which looks like a toilet bowl from overhead.
Wow, the light's really clicked on for your Gooners this season.

Great games so far this weekend, but I'm not expecting much from tonight's Bengals-Ravens game. Perhaps I'll be proven wrong.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Pollard is a heck of a back, Norvell has a few guys in the league that were not big-time recruits. The RB room is going to be strong for years

Doing his best Nate Kaeding impression. Not sure if it's going to matter tonight.

Looked it up, this guy missed 6 FG/Extra Point attempts this year out of 85 chances
and he has 3 missed this game, wow

Maybe one of the young ladies at Mons put that spell on him and he can not think straight

• Haha
Looked it up, this guy missed 6 FG/Extra Point attempts this year out of 85 chances
and he has 3 missed this game, wow

Maybe one of the young ladies at Mons put that spell on him and he can not think straight
He was a great pickup for me in fantasy. The playoff pressure has given him the yips apparently.

Reactions: NoleinATL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT