ADVERTISEMENT

This process has been stressful

Renton44nole

Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2016
Houston, Texas
I am going to finally may a post, I apologize for the silence over the past few weeks. To address the mods here at Warchant - thank you for running a clean board while emotions were high.

to be clear I am still hearing that Bob Stoops will be the next FSU head coach, I have been hearing this since the week WT was fired. The reason I am not sold is that I work for a major media conglomerate and have multiple sources close to this deal. Out of them only 1 has been saying anything. I have never seen lips so tight and so much misdirection.

I will say that the stress of knowing something and hearing details about the process that could not be shared has been exhausting. Today the one source that I have that has been asking me to keep quiet said that “the cat is out of the bag”. I take that as a go ahead - so here I am.

I hope that none of you crossed any lines with friends and that all the hating and negative words can be erased.

Again I am only reporting what I have heard - I am holding out for another source or two to make my own statement. Best of times to you all

thanks,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News