ADVERTISEMENT

Thursday Practice updates (8 PM) -- with interviews (Norvell and players)

iraschoffel

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Jul 13, 2014
8:00 p.m. --- Hello everyone, here's some highlights from Norvell's post-practice availability with the media.

Norvell said he thought it was a good day with a lot of competitive situations. He liked the speed that he saw today. You see the confidence starting to emerge. Thought guys responded well from Tuesday and he really liked the spirit from today.

On transfer DB Jarvis Brownlee: "We wish Jarvis all the best in his future decisions and where he goes. Appreciate all the work he put in while he was here."

On added depth, Norvell said he's seeing depth develop across the board at all positions. When you have competition. Some of the freshman are really showing up. Mentioned LB Omar Graham, all three freshman DL are going to be good players. DBs Sam McCall and A. Thomas, too. "Its what we need. I like the steps we're taking."

On WR Mycah Pittman. Has great body control and tremendously strong hands. A lot of will and desire. Focused on the ball and has a great skill set.

On QB Tate Rodemaker, "Tate is playing like I expected him to play. I have a lot of confidence in what he would do as he's growing. You feel his confidence and he is owning the offense."

On QB AJ Duffy, when you coach him on something, it gets fixed. He had some really good plays.

On DB Renardo Green, Norvell is excited what he's seen from him. Has faced some the adversity, as much as anyone they've had. He's got the right mentality.

---------------------

We’ll have more updates after practice around 6:30

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News