ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets are spoken for, thanks

noleforever95

Feb 6, 2013
Greensboro, NC
Good morning. I have one pair of tickets left for the Delaware State game on 11/18. The seats are located in section C316 (east side terrace level), row 8, seats 17 and 18. My price is well below both face value and Stubhub prices. I will take $150 total for the tickets and will e-mail the buyer with said tickets once payment is received. Please PM me if interested and Go Noles!

Last edited:
Good morning. I have one pair of tickets left for the Delaware State game on 11/18. The seats are located in section C318 (east side terrace level), row 8, seats 17 and 18. My price is well below both face value and Stubhub prices. I will take $150 total for the tickets and will e-mail the buyer with said tickets once payment is received. Please PM me if interested and Go Noles!

Bump up! Good morning folks. Still available.

Good morning. I have one pair of tickets left for the Delaware State game on 11/18. The seats are located in section C316 (east side terrace level), row 8, seats 17 and 18. My price is well below both face value and Stubhub prices. I will take $150 total for the tickets and will e-mail the buyer with said tickets once payment is received. Please PM me if interested and Go Noles!
did not see a 316 listed on the seating chart

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT