ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets for Ozzy's "final" tour go on sale today

Pre-sale is 10 a.m. today then the general public sale is Friday at 10 a.m.

I love Ozzy's music and have been to a bunch of his concerts. I think I'm going to skip this one. Dude is turning 70 this year. Last time I saw him was years ago. It was sad back then. I was concerned that at any minute he would just keel over onstage ... or just wander off to the concession stand for some french fries.

Anyone seen him in concert lately? How was it?

Reactions: LesClaypool
Just saw that the concert isn't until June of next year. That is crazy to be selling tickets this early. The greedy train is going off the rails.

If you believe that this is his last concert, i have a bridge to sell you. Sharon is going to prop up the old man on the stage if she has to stick a pole up his arse to keep him from keeling over....and even then, I wouldn't put it past her to keep the tour going while he's dead.

Reactions: Gonolz
I don't follow Ozzy, but sort of thought he was already retired and or dead.

SHARON!

Actually he put on a surprisingly good performance at Rockville. He did disappear for like 20 mins in the middle while his much younger band went on a 20 minute solo. And he had guests pop up to take over singing for a bit. So his old chops can't do an hour and a half show anymore. But he can do a good 45 mins spread out over an hour and a half with lots of distractions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT