ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets to Labor Day

SHILIEDA

Walk-on
Apr 1, 2002
Posting for a friend. We are traveling from New Orleans. I have my tickets but he is in need of 3 tickets for his family. Can anyone help me out?

There are always tickets on Tickets & Trades. As the game gets closer people friends and family will realize - I cant stay at a football game until 12:00 am and go to work the next day or they cant miss work the day following a 3 day weekend. Patience.

Do you care where you sit? If not, wait until the day of and you will find tickets for $40 or less. You will get "premium" seats for face or less the day of. I wouldn't even look at the secondary market until around the Wednesday before the game as that is likely when prices will start plummitnig as people realize they are having a tough time selling the extra tickets they bought in hopes to make a profit.

My skill set at scalping is solid, and this game looks like one that will not have the 40 dollar kickoff ticket, I could be wrong but my bet is at kickoff tix will still be a hundo for singles, and those tickets will look like they picked them off the ground.

Reactions: MobileAlNole
My skill set at scalping is solid, and this game looks like one that will not have the 40 dollar kickoff ticket, I could be wrong but my bet is at kickoff tix will still be a hundo for singles, and those tickets will look like they picked them off the ground.

Yep, and wait for Bama/FSU next year...

Do you care where you sit? If not, wait until the day of and you will find tickets for $40 or less. You will get "premium" seats for face or less the day of. I wouldn't even look at the secondary market until around the Wednesday before the game as that is likely when prices will start plummitnig as people realize they are having a tough time selling the extra tickets they bought in hopes to make a profit.

Are you a booster? Just curious because you constantly try to tell people to not spend money with the school and go out and troll the tailgates for cheap tickets with you. Not bashing you, just stating a fact.

Are you a booster? Just curious because you constantly try to tell people to not spend money with the school and go out and troll the tailgates for cheap tickets with you. Not bashing you, just stating a fact.
I thought FSU sold out of their allotment? What other option does the op have besides the secondary market? Not bashing you, just stating facts

Been a booster every year since graduating in 2010. I'm not a Golden Chief though so if I were to buy from the school, I'm paying face value for some of the worst seasts in the house. There are a lot of people in the same boat I am so I offer advice for those interested. Just stating facts.

Been a booster every year since graduating in 2010. I'm not a Golden Chief though so if I were to buy from the school, I'm paying face value for some of the worst seasts in the house. There are a lot of people in the same boat I am so I offer advice for those interested. Just stating facts.

The market is the market, I would rather have noles pick up the lose tickets outside the stadium vs other fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT