ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets to the Rose Bowl

Sep 19, 2014
Anyone selling? I need 2 tickets, looking for the best way to do this. I found some endzone seats online for 130 apiece.

I would just show up to the stadium and scalp. Normally in your situation I wouldn't do it but I'm quite sure there will be plenty of cheap tickets outside the Rose Bowl.

Originally posted by jimbojangles:
I would just show up to the stadium and scalp. Normally in your situation I wouldn't do it but I'm quite sure there will be plenty of cheap tickets outside the Rose Bowl.
I think I'm gonna end up doing this. My buddy lives in Pasadena so I'm gonna go chill w. him for new years and watch the game. I've read other things online suggesting this isn't such a hot ticket so scalping might be the cheapest.

My sister and I plan on scalping as well.. Not worried at all...

Last year face value was 325 and tickets were going for 100 outside the stadium.

This year face value is 175 and I'm guessing they will be about 50 bucks right before kickoff
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by Jake Blank:
Last year face value was 325 and tickets were going for 100 outside the stadium.

This year face value is 175 and I'm guessing they will be about 50 bucks right before kickoff
Thanks for the info!

Last year was a lil diff bc of the snow storm screwing up a lot of fights.

They'll prob still be sorta cheap outside but not like last year.

Originally posted by seminoles723:

Originally posted by CarlsbadNole:
they will be $20.00 at kickoff
Is this hyperbole?

Why do you say that they will be that cheap?
no hyperbole...i got into the miami nebraska rose bowl for $40.00

scalpers will have way too much supply and there will be many that will not be able to sell their tickets to anyone. Scarcity will not be the issue with this ticket.

Tickets have dropped from 200 to now 139 today alone on stub hub. There are over 9000 available, talk about supply.

The rose bowl stadium is one of the easiest stadiums to scalp into. The snowstorm did effect prices last year but not by much.

I know people who live right there in Pasadena that every year for the rose bowl they walk down to the stadium around kickoff and get in every year for 20-30 dollars, every year. The hardest rose bowls to get into are whenUSC plays like ohio state.

This will be the easiest playoff/big bowl type game you will ever have to scalp into the rest of your life, book it!

Tickets have dropped from 200 to now 139 today alone on stub hub. There are over 9000 available, talk about supply.

The rose bowl stadium is one of the easiest stadiums to scalp into. The snowstorm did effect prices last year but not by much.

I know people who live right there in Pasadena that every year for the rose bowl they walk down to the stadium around kickoff and get in every year for 20-30 dollars, every year. The hardest rose bowls to get into are whenUSC plays like ohio state.

This will be the easiest playoff/big bowl type game you will ever have to scalp into the rest of your life, book it!
I hope you're right brotha cause that's what I'm gonna do! My buddy lives 1.5 miles from the stadium so we're just gonna walk and drink..tail gate...about what time should I start looking to buy for cheapest tix? The game kicks off @ 2, would buying tickets at 1 vs say 1:45 be a huge difference?

Start talking to people aroundv1230 and then start to gauge it.

Look for regular people selling, and the easiest giveaway to find out you are talking to a scalper is this if you ask someone "how much" and the reply is"how many do you need".

Whenevr they say, "how many do you need", then completely lowball those people.

Classic scalper reply,

Start talking to people aroundv1230 and then start to gauge it.

Look for regular people selling, and the easiest giveaway to find out you are talking to a scalper is this if you ask someone "how much" and the reply is"how many do you need".

Whenevr they say, "how many do you need", then completely lowball those people.

Classic scalper reply,
So avoid anyone who opens with "how many do you need"?

No reason to avoid them but know they are a professional.

Look for that older guy that just wants a nole to buy his extra ticket

No reason to avoid them but know they are a professional.

Look for that older guy that just wants a nole to buy his extra ticket
Thanks for the tips! I'm stoked to be going I didn't realize I was until today. Booking the flight now. First FSU game since my student days!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT