ADVERTISEMENT

Tiger Woods Used to Be a Big Deal on Here

Except it's well documented that a side effect of Ambien is sleep walking and no recollection of your activity while doing so. If Tiger is taking Xanax or any other Benzo on the reg, he's got bigger issues than a lot of people probably realize. Long term use of those drugs can be a total mind warp...
and again - "on the reg" = hire someone to drive you.

Where can I get a prescription written to exonerate me from every lapse in judgement I ever make? I am sure I also qualify as a "complex dude" per Johnnie Wadd's criteria.

and again - "on the reg" = hire someone to drive you.

Where can I get a prescription written to exonerate me from every lapse in judgement I ever make? I am sure I also qualify as a "complex dude" per Johnnie Wadd's criteria.

Nobody is exhonerating him. He was charged with DUI and will suffer the consequences...

Reactions: FSUTribe76
You WERE...hopefully you will stop.

You're wrong if you think me not having issue with his personal life excuses him from suffering the consequences of his actions. I was referring to his addiction issues and not his driving under the influence...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: FSUTribe76
Tiger and his agent announced that Tiger is being treated professionally.

Seriously, good for him. I hope it works. We don't need drugged up guys driving around.

I suppose when someone is important, they feel the world needs to know these things.

Tiger and his agent announced that Tiger is being treated professionally.

Seriously, good for him. I hope it works. We don't need drugged up guys driving around.

I suppose when someone is important, they feel the world needs to know these things.

Spin control to make him seem sympathetic and responsible. This is all about $$$. Still trying to salvage his commercial opportunities.

You don't know what you're doing on Ambien. It's well documented. He has a history with this drug and I would be surprised if he wasn't taking it that night. My guess he was at somebody's house, took Ambien, was dreaming about golfing in California, 'woke up' and took off in his car like he was going to the course. This is not uncommon for things like this to occur while taking it. There are tons and tons of stories on this if you care to google them. And you can tell the dude looked more tired than messed up. Watching the video, it looked to me that he was in a highly sedated state. Out on his feet if you will...
Yep. Ambien, xanax, dilaudid and weed...

Reactions: JohnnieHolmesNole
IT appears Tiger was loaded up. There's no way a semi-intelligent person wouldn't know there would be serious issues with mixing all those chemicals. He says he's taking responsibility, but he's going to go through a diversion program instead of pleading guilty or nolo to the DUI.

Most of us would take the deal, so that's not a slam. I just hope he's got a driver.

Tiger follows up a 69 yesterday with a 68 in today's second round of the Hero World Challenge. Now tied for 5th at 7 under.

Reactions: cmanole
Nice. I was thinking of him the last two weeks. His cheating ways seem so pedestrian after the last month of famous men being outed for horrific behavior towards women.

Reactions: cmanole
Playing well on a pretty easy course. Struggling around the green just a bit. Will be interesting to see how that part of his game evolves over the days and months to come...

Last edited:
Reactions: NoleLizards
Nice story that Tiger is playing well and I do hope he can be competitive some this upcoming year as it will be a neat story, like when Couples is in contention at Augusta every year. But please save all the golf needs Tiger , he does so much for ratings blah blah blah narrative. ( heard at least 4 commentaries last 2 days)

The game is in an excellent place with the current players and reporting a false narrative discredits what current players are doing for the game.

Nice. I was thinking of him the last two weeks. His cheating ways seem so pedestrian after the last month of famous men being outed for horrific behavior towards women.

How about "horrific behavior toward his wife and children?"

How about "horrific behavior toward his wife and children?"
I would not use the word horrific to apply to his philandering. Seems a bit much. His actions are more of the douche baggery category. But 50-70 year old guys locking targeted 20-something underlings in their hotels / offices and exposing themselves and sexually assaulting them, from a position of power that creates fear of reporting the actions, now that is horrific.

I would not use the word horrific to apply to his philandering. Seems a bit much. His actions are more of the douche baggery category. But 50-70 year old guys locking targeted 20-something underlings in their hotels / offices and exposing themselves and sexually assaulting them, from a position of power that creates fear of reporting the actions, now that is horrific.

Roughly as "horrific" as the off-color comments that create a hostile environment for wannabe-famous types in the entertainment industry. Threats to their nascent careers, not very often a threat of bodily harm. Or have I missed the part where Weinstein thugs were procuring girls with a stun-gun and a rolled-up rug? It seems to me that some of Eldrick's targets could possibly been afraid to lose their job by turning down Perkink's most famous customer.

Your use of "horrific" seems a bit much to me. But, just possibly, we BOTH have the right to use whatever friggin' descriptor we wish?

Roughly as "horrific" as the off-color comments that create a hostile environment for wannabe-famous types in the entertainment industry. Threats to their nascent careers, not very often a threat of bodily harm. Or have I missed the part where Weinstein thugs were procuring girls with a stun-gun and a rolled-up rug? It seems to me that some of Eldrick's targets could possibly been afraid to lose their job by turning down Perkink's most famous customer.

Your use of "horrific" seems a bit much to me. But, just possibly, we BOTH have the right to use whatever friggin' descriptor we wish?

Good lord man. Settle down Bevis. Maybe drink a coffee or a beer.

Uh-oh, Tiger went the wrong way on Moving Day...+5 through 11 holes for today's round.

Last edited:
Reactions: nynole1
I think Tiger should be able to make some cuts this year. Maybe a top-10 or two if everything goes right. And if the stars totally line up, a victory is not totally out of the question, although I doubt very much it would be in a major. Of course, he needs to stay healthy which will likely prove to be difficult. His goals have changed, but lucky for him, he chose a sport that rewards pretty handsomely for mediocrity.

His health is what matters. If he can actually go another 4-5 tourneys without having to WD I'll believe this time will be different. He's only 41, he could carve out a decent 2nd chapter.

His health is what matters. If he can actually go another 4-5 tourneys without having to WD I'll believe this time will be different. He's only 41, he could carve out a decent 2nd chapter.

Wouldn't this be more accurately described as the 4th or 5th chapter?

Reactions: NoleLizards
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT