ADVERTISEMENT

Time to put the negativity behind...

Nole Animal

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
Stuart, FL
I was very critical of hiring Norvell. But it doesn't matter now one bit. I even thought about reducing my booster donation to register my displeasure. However- today is a new day Nole Nation.

Mike Norvell will put on the Garnet and Gold today. And that means he is one of us now. So regardless of what I thought of the hire - this is now. He is ours. And the reality is- we have a plan and we are moving forward.

Here's another thing - who you think lied or didn't lie on this board is just as irrelevant. The search is over. Being upset about what anyone said it ridiculous and pointless. It's time to move forward. Not sure if some of you are aware of this, but there will always be real insiders here and then ones who claim to be insiders. And nothing you say today or any day will change that. In fact, there are already people around here trying to use 128 being wrong as "evidence" they are the actual insider.

Today is not a day to be mad. Today is a day to turn your full attention to the future and where we go from here. Everything else is just pointless noise.

I won't be changing my commitment to FSU football and I would encourage any and all of you to stay the course, as well. Pulling back will do nothing but harm our ability to win in the future.

Go NOLES!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News