ADVERTISEMENT

Time to start fishing season early

Alpha1Dog

Seminole Insider
Oct 25, 2019
Through the Coronavirus pandemic, I’ve come to realize how meaningless sports really are. We watch as fans and can’t do anything to control what 18-22 year old kids do. Sports are entertainment, nothing more. As Americans we idolize athletes too much and should have more appreciation for those who really impact our lives in a meaningful way, not just entertainers. I actually appreciate the break from sports and all the BS. I’m looking forward to spending more time fishing and Spring Turkey hunting. Get into outdoor activities, a good way to practice “social distancing”.

Through the Coronavirus pandemic, I’ve come to realize how meaningless sports really are. We watch as fans and can’t do anything to control what 18-22 year old kids do. Sports are entertainment, nothing more. As Americans we idolize athletes too much and should have more appreciation for those who really impact our lives in a meaningful way, not just entertainers. I actually appreciate the break from sports and all the BS. I’m looking forward to spending more time fishing and Spring Turkey hunting. Get into outdoor activities, a good way to practice “social distancing”.
lol speak for yourself man I'm not idolizing 19 year olds, I just love watching FSU sports

I’m right there with you, I had already got to the point that the social aspect of spirts far exceeds the event for me.

Reactions: Alpha1Dog
Where and what type fishing? Behind FSU sports, fishing is my next biggest passion.
Redfish, trout, flounder mostly inshore this time of year. In the Summer I’ll venture offshore for dolphin, kingfish, grouper, snapper. Tight lines my friend.

Reactions: Timnole
One red
Trying to remember how to post a photo from “post images.org” site onto this site.
54663-E5-B-DE21-4612-8308-A34-E5-FAF1-F3-B.png

Last edited:
One red
Trying to remember how to post a photo from “post images.org” site onto this site.
54663-E5-B-DE21-4612-8308-A34-E5-FAF1-F3-B.png

Nice. It’s clunky....I usually have to go from my IPad to IPhone and copy the link and use the photo link option...it doesn’t work on my iPad which is kinda bizarre. Anything going on offshore?

Nice. It’s clunky....I usually have to go from my IPad to IPhone and copy the link and use the photo link option...it doesn’t work on my iPad which is kinda bizarre. Anything going on offshore?
I’ll let you know later as my friends headed off shore this morning

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT