ADVERTISEMENT

Times are changing folks... UC system can no longer consider SAT, ACT results for admissions

@nips 9 man that is an inspiring story to me! Awesome bro :) That’s is winning. I hope we can do it going forward!

Thanks for the kind words. I was a National Honors Society, AP student, played 6 sports, Community Service Corps, and it seemed like everything was working against me. Tale as old as time, all it took was 1 person willing to take an interest in my story and I was his biggest pain in the butt in every class I took of his.

Part of the reason I always have my hand out for anyone who may need it.

Last edited:
Tech and trade schools will be the future if we are being honest. There is going to be a huge whole in the trades within 10 years or so.
Agreed. My daughter is a senior at FSU and will be continuing post graduate.

My son is at UTI in Orlando. He started traditional college classes but just wasn’t enjoying it even though his grades were just fine. He’s loving UTI, gets an associates degree in addition to hands on training. He has been working with Mercedes and on his way to building a career.

Different paths but equally proud of both.

Agreed. My daughter is a senior at FSU and will be continuing post graduate.

My son is at UTI in Orlando. He started traditional college classes but just wasn’t enjoying it even though his grades were just fine. He’s loving UTI, gets an associates degree in addition to hands on training. He has been working with Mercedes and on his way to building a career.

Different paths but equally proud of both.

Be proud.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT