ADVERTISEMENT

Today’s update.....

FEARmySPEAR76

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Dec 10, 2003
Last update, I mentioned if it wasn’t Dugans (which I still can’t believe) to Watch out for a NFL guy that Taggart knew. Nole-in-one went all out on research and mentioned Zach Azzanni. This is one of two guys Taggart has met with since Friday. The other guy isn’t a WR coach. He is Lance Guidry which surprises me because Taggart is looking for the best mentors for these young guys. I am all for giving guys extra chances and I would on this one as well as it’s been many years since some of these issues surfaced. Still it’s something Taggart believes in, but the fact he has met with Guidry tells me more than I need to know. This job is his if he wants it.

With Azzanni the question and only question is does Azzanni want to stay in the NFL? The Raiders could be an immediate option for him. Taggart won’t wait long on this. If Azzanni wants it, the job is his now.

Last- for Qbp/pass game coord, David Reaves would be the guy here for sure if not for what happened last year. Reaves reached out to Taggart around the time Christobal was given the head coaching job.

More to come soon because these hires should happen by the end of the week.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News