ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Brady

Brady is the master of play action from under center. I don't know much but Dillingham says FSU is a run/play action team but it doesn't seem to work as well from the shotgun.

Brady is the goat. Throws the prettiest spiral in football. He is really fast on getting the football out to his receivers

I saw something on a Bucs message board that is somewhat amazing. If he throws 14 more TD passes, he'll have more TD passes in his 40s than he had in his 20s. Since he's thrown 9 in two games this year, I think he has a pretty good chance to get there.

Just curious if he would still be the GOAT if he played for the Browns or the Bengals.
Prior to TB12, the Bucs were worse than those teams.

Its not just “insert Tom Brady at QB”. He brings a whole culture with him and has attracted how many free agents. He’s part QB/Captain/Coach/GM.

Tom Brady is the GOAT and I’m so glad he came to the Bucs. Not just so we could win a super bowl, but so I could appreciate how great TB really is.

I hope he wins a few more Super Bowls in TB, while NE collapses.

That will show who REALLY was the driving force for the Patsies and maybe stop all the Belichick GOAT talk.

Prior to TB12, the Bucs were worse than those teams.

Its not just “insert Tom Brady at QB”. He brings a whole culture with him and has attracted how many free agents. He’s part QB/Captain/Coach/GM.

Tom Brady is the GOAT and I’m so glad he came to the Bucs. Not just so we could win a super bowl, but so I could appreciate how great TB really is.
You could say the same thing about the Pats. Bledsoe was a good QB before that the Pats sucked as bad as any franchise.

You could say the same thing about the Pats. Bledsoe was a good QB before that the Pats sucked as bad as any franchise.
Having been a Dolphins fan as a kid, New England was a handful when they were coached by Chuck Fairbanks and hosted such fine players as Steve Grogan, Sam "Bam" Cunningham, Stanley Morgan, Russ Francis, John Hannah, and Mike Haynes.

Having been a Dolphins fan as a kid, New England was a handful when they were coached by Chuck Fairbanks and hosted such fine players as Steve Grogan, Sam "Bam" Cunningham, Stanley Morgan, Russ Francis, John Hannah, and Mike Haynes.
I feel the same way about the Phins. I’m 40 now a few high water marks and solid teams up until that point. My dad referred to them as the Red Sox in shoulder pads; my how things changed.

My earliest memory was in a rain soaked Pro Player Stadium. Marino throwing bombs to ex Pat Irvin Fryer.

But during the Pats dynasty the last 20 years I always expected a tough games from the Phins.

Reactions: NoleLizards
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT