ADVERTISEMENT

Top Gun 2

Google says Skerritt is still alive.

This sequel will be terrible. I will still go see it though... Although I said that about D&D2, and still haven't seen it.

I don't know what the plot can really be about. In the future we might have some scary Runins with China once their AF gets completely retooled while ours stagnates. But right now, who's the big bad that fighter pilots would be going up against? Russia?

So instead it sounds like they're just rehashing the plot of Stealth and the beginning of Green Lantern where pilots go up against AI drones.

Yawn.

Lets see... a navy pilot at least 50 years old with at least 30 years of service... A Captain or an Admiral... don't see them fly much.

He's the Maverick! Rules don't apply to him!!!!
I'd think after 30 years he's probably been flying that cargo plane full of rubber dog sh!t out of Hong Kong for at least 5 years or so.

Which is what the plot should be, basically a recreation of all the awesome flight scenes in the original, only in a cargo ship. Why a cargo ship? Because eff you that's why.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
But didn't he go to Top Gun as an instructor? My guess is that he's pulled more tail than a kid at a petting zoo while being the man and gets called back into action...

I'd think after 30 years he's probably been flying that cargo plane full of rubber dog sh!t out of Hong Kong for at least 5 years or so.

Which is what the plot should be, basically a recreation of all the awesome flight scenes in the original, only in a cargo ship. Why a cargo ship? Because eff you that's why.
Lol, that's what I'm talking about.

Where's the thumbs up button!?

Top Gun, a love story between a gay guy and gay woman.

Ah, but Maverick doesn't play by the rules, so he's been busted back down to Commander and is flying again!!11!!11

If it can happen to the ultimate captain, James Tiberius Kirk, it can happen to Maverick!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT