ADVERTISEMENT

Topics you would like to read about on Warchant...

Duo

Veteran Seminole Insider
Jul 23, 2006
LOL when a poster commented there was nothing else to talk about in the off season but Jimbo.

So.......here's your opportunity to speak up and list some topics that you would love to read about.

I'll kick it off:

While back I read an article about the recruiting organizations at Alabama and Georgia and it blew my mind! Hundreds of personnel with all sorts of titles and duties and the fact that those 2 SEC schools dwarfed FSU's recruiting staff. Hey, I'd like to hear more about that.......a lot more because I believe FSU to some extent is a national brand. So, what's the story and where is it all going?

Also read where Nebraska is increasing it's roster to 150 plus using walk ons and preferred walk ons, etc. What's up with that and where is it going with FSU and the ACC?

How do facilities at other schools compare to FSU's? More thoughts, ideas, photos, etc. Thoughts on Clemson's facilities and do they have a recruiting secret?

Use your imagination.....FSU football questions, state of the sport, future topics and ideas, whatever you find genuinely interesting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News