ADVERTISEMENT

Vaccinated %

gann4noles

Star Player
Gold Member
Sep 12, 2007
Sorry if I missed this, any word on where the team is on their % of vaccinated? Thought I read somewhere that there will be less restrictions if a team reaches a certain threshold (85%) don’t quote me on .that

giphy.gif

They're a little short, but not an insurmountable distance away.

the ACC is a little loose in their guidance document in the use of unvaccinated, vaccinated and fully vaccinated. reading through it again it appears that players with some level of vaccination are considered vaccinated.

fully vaccinated players don't have to be part of the surveillance program, nor do players that have tested positive in a 150 day window from the date of the positive test.

90% with at least one dose. Likely under threshold for Sunday, at threshold within two weeks.
the ACC MAG report doesn't require 85% to be fully vaccinated, just 85% vaccinated.

the only distinction they make in the report for being fully vaccinated is that those players are not required to participate in surveillance testing or quarantine following exposure to COVID 19.

the ACC MAG report doesn't require 85% to be fully vaccinated, just 85% vaccinated.

the only distinction they make in the report for being fully vaccinated is that those players are not required to participate in surveillance testing or quarantine following exposure to COVID 19.
I don’t think someone counts as vaccinated with one dose. Vaccinated = 2 doses for Pfizer and Moderna

Reactions: GbrNole
The term surveillance is amusing. Like the ACC has guys in unmarked vans with binoculars and long lens cameras following our unvaxxed players.
We're not safe man .. they're watching us 👀👀

• Wow
Reactions: GbrNole
The term surveillance is amusing. Like the ACC has guys in unmarked vans with binoculars and long lens cameras following our unvaxxed players.
^^^^. Surveillance is also funny because it denotes "focused observation." LOL. Where was the "surveillance" before the ACC (a) added garbage programs like Pitt, Syracuse and Boston College, and (b) signed up with ESPN until 2036?

This is classic. Study the absolute hell out of 18-22 year-old kids who have no realistic chance of being seriously impacted by Covid, BUT completely ignore fundamental business issues that relegate the conference to "worst of class." THIS IS EXACTLY WHY THE ACC SUCKS.

^^^^. Surveillance is also funny because it denotes "focused observation." LOL. Where was the "surveillance" before the ACC (a) added garbage programs like Pitt, Syracuse and Boston College, and (b) signed up with ESPN until 2036?

This is classic. Study the absolute hell out of 18-22 year-old kids who have no realistic chance of being seriously impacted by Covid, BUT completely ignore fundamental business issues that relegate the conference to "worst of class." THIS IS EXACTLY WHY THE ACC SUCKS.
It's all about how they are perceived.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT