ADVERTISEMENT

Vegas Itinerary Confirmed...How Did I do?

Loved Red Rock Canyon! Gorgeous scenery. Can't believe it was only 30 minutes from the strip. We just drove the loop and stopped for pics a couple of times. We actually saw two wild burros near the end of the loop too. That was really cool.

Just saw La Reve tonight. It was very good. My daughter loved it. She thought it was better than Mystere, but I enjoyed Mystere more. Thrilled to have seen them both though. I wanna come back and see Zarkana at Aria. That was the only thing I really wanted to do but didn't get to on this trip.

We fly out in the morning. This vacation was incredible!

We saw Zarkana last year at Aria - for free. It was decent entertainment, but it wouldn't have be worth it had we had to pay for the tickets.

I don't want to hijack, but I am in the process of working on my itinerary for my trip to Vegas at the end of February. The Missus and I want to eat somewhere nice but I see dress codes at some places. Are these dress codes strictly enforced? I will be in a polo, slacks and dress shoes and my wife will be in a nice dress.

1. Feel free to hijack.

2. We didn't eat anywhere that enforced any sort of dress code. Don't think I can be of much help. Sorry.

3. Have a blast! I've never had so much fun.

I don't want to hijack, but I am in the process of working on my itinerary for my trip to Vegas at the end of February. The Missus and I want to eat somewhere nice but I see dress codes at some places. Are these dress codes strictly enforced? I will be in a polo, slacks and dress shoes and my wife will be in a nice dress.
Depends where. Rose, Rabbit, Lie, which I highly recommend you are fine. When we went to Robuchon, it was enforced. Suits, cocktail dress. Just depends.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT