ADVERTISEMENT

Wanted to introduce myself.

Fishbits

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Staff
Aug 1, 2022
First off, I would like to thank Jerry Kutz for this great opportunity. My name is Charles Fishbein. For those that don't know me, I mainly go by the name Fish. I used to post on this site with the name Nole80. The reason for the name Nole80 is my grandfather who passed away a long time ago took me to my first football game. It was the first OB Game between Oklahoma and FSU. I had never watched a game live but after that night FSU became my team. I had a friend tell me about the FSU site while I lived in LA back in 95-96. I started reading and became hooked. My love has always been for evaluating football players. At the time I was publishing Draft Books of college football prospects who were going into the NFL. A good friend of mine said you need to do the same but for HS prospects and sell it to colleges. My first chance came in the business writing articles and covering recruiting for Rivals. My first major prospect I covered was Jacky Claude of Miami Edison. I was at his practice one day and met coach Kevin Steele who had just got hired at FSU as the LB Coach. Through that relationship I built many more. I left Rivals and started evaluating players in Florida and started selling my information to colleges. I still do that to this day. I have always provided information regarding FSU recruiting on other sites. A couple of years ago, through a mutual friend, I was introduced to Jerry Kutz. He has not only become a great friend but I have enjoyed working with him. In a business that is so cutthroat, Jerry is legit. I can't wait to help him take this site to another level. For those that post on this site, give it a chance as you will be happy with the results.

If any of you have questions regarding recruiting, I will try and cover it to the best of my ability. When it comes to players who FSU has a chance at, I will give you the honest truth of their chances of landing that prospect. We are straight shooters. Once again...Glad to be part of the team.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News