ADVERTISEMENT

Weekend plans, LR?

Motorcycle ride to PCB to hang out with friends for a few hours on Saturday. Sunday I will finish season 7 of GOT so I’ll be caught up for the final season next year.

Reactions: squiffynole
Daughter has a softball tournament, but it’s only 30 minutes away and should be home in time to watch the game

Reactions: Lurker1999
Motorcycle ride to PCB to hang out with friends for a few hours on Saturday. Sunday I will finish season 7 of GOT so I’ll be caught up for the final season next year.

As a motorcycle rider, what's your opinion on motorcycle riders that ride crotch rockets and wiz in and out of traffic at high rates of speed?

I see them all the time here in DC and it makes me biased against motorcycle riders.

As a motorcycle rider, what's your opinion on motorcycle riders that ride crotch rockets and wiz in and out of traffic at high rates of speed?

I see them all the time here in DC and it makes me biased against motorcycle riders.
Thin the herd. They give normal riders (I mainly tour with the Missus) a bad name.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoleFan2U

Sportbike may do it more, but I've seen plenty of Harley riders do it as well. Saw a dude with ape hangers doing it just today. And it isn't all of em, just an obnoxious minority.

Just recently moved into a brand new neighborhood and am posturing to become the first HOA President. Needless to say I will be helping my next door neighbor and his wife move furniture back into their house. Builder did a terrible job on their floors and had to send out a crew to fix most their tile. I plan to show my kindness, understanding, empathy, and excellent work ethic. I’ll also mix in my humor and wit to help the move go by faster.

Reactions: squiffynole
Sportbike may do it more, but I've seen plenty of Harley riders do it as well. Saw a dude with ape hangers doing it just today. And it isn't all of em, just an obnoxious minority.

o-GIRAFFE-MOTORCYCLE-facebook.jpg

In Orlando for our retreat. Trying to figure out how to miss afternoon meetings to watch the game. Tonight we have a section of Universal reserved for our firm.

Saturday I plan to sit around and watch terrible football. Not sure about Sunday.

We took some friends to the Getty to see the new Art of Three Faiths exhibit that features the recently acquired Rothschild Pentateuch and the Icons of Style fashion photography exhibit. Then a private practice session and errands.

Tomorrow, I have a union meeting in the morning and then we are spending the rest of the day at the Korean spa.

We took some friends to the Getty to see the new Art of Three Faiths exhibit that features the recently acquired Rothschild Pentateuch and the Icons of Style fashion photography exhibit. Then a private practice session and errands.

Tomorrow, I have a union meeting in the morning and then we are spending the rest of the day at the Korean spa.
I went to Getty over Memorial Day weekend. That place is amazing.

I find it extremely hard to believe you could identify a motorcycle in traffic, much less actually ride one.

U9 baseball tournament. My son love it but the pitching is brutal and games suck.

Can’t wait for fall league to end and basketball season to start.

Saturday I plan to sit around and watch terrible football. Not sure about Sunday.

Turns out, that was also my plan for Sunday. At least on Saturday the FSU secondary woke up in time to defend two passes & steal a victory. That is two more passes than the Bucs secondary chose to defend on Sunday. They may as well just blitz all 11 guys on every play & hope to sack the QB before he throws another TD to an uncovered receiver.

Tennis match I probably won't win for my league.
Trim work around the sliders to pool
Watching FSU beat Miami against all probability.

Study for my accounting exam. Take a break and watch FSU game. Bellyache on warchant about the game. Take my exam.

Datil Pepper Festival here in St. Auggie about 5 miles from the house, then football all day.

I'm doing the Asian Festival here in Tally then the Rock Shrimp Festival in St Mary's and then Octoberfest in Savannah all on Saturday and will just catch the game on my phone using the watch ESPN app. Figured I would post it since everyone finds my scheduling over the top. We might do the piratefest on Tybee on Sunday but we're probably skipping it.

I'm doing the Asian Festival here in Tally then the Rock Shrimp Festival in St Mary's and then Octoberfest in Savannah all on Saturday and will just catch the game on my phone using the watch ESPN app. Figured I would post it since everyone finds my scheduling over the top. We might do the piratefest on Tybee on Sunday but we're probably skipping it.

Alright. The Asian festival starts at 10. Let's say you're there when the rope drops and stay for two hours, then drive to St. Mary's. From festival site to festival site is right at three hours, not accounting for traffic, but we'll ignore that fact for the purposes of this conversation.

That puts you at the rock shrimp festival at 3:00. Assuming they still have dinners (11:00-4:00 unless food runs out first) we'll give you two hours there as well, so you leave at 5:00.

It's an hour 45 from St. Mary's Elementary School to River Street. You roll into downtown at 6:45 and check into your hotel, get down to River Street by 7:30. Entertainment on Saturday goes until 11:00p.

You have driven for five hours to enjoy seven and a half hours of local festivals.

Why?

This weekend I will be packing up Uhaul Pods with all of our stuff to head to Florida. I'll pack from about 7am to 1:30 when the game starts then quit and start drinking. Repeat on Sunday to finish up.

Reactions: billanole
This weekend I will be packing up Uhaul Pods with all of our stuff to head to Florida. I'll pack from about 7am to 1:30 when the game starts then quit and start drinking. Repeat on Sunday to finish up.

I feel oddly invested in your move. I'm over here all "ohmygod it's really happening!"

200.gif

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Alright. The Asian festival starts at 10. Let's say you're there when the rope drops and stay for two hours, then drive to St. Mary's. From festival site to festival site is right at three hours, not accounting for traffic, but we'll ignore that fact for the purposes of this conversation.

That puts you at the rock shrimp festival at 3:00. Assuming they still have dinners (11:00-4:00 unless food runs out first) we'll give you two hours there as well, so you leave at 5:00.

It's an hour 45 from St. Mary's Elementary School to River Street. You roll into downtown at 6:45 and check into your hotel, get down to River Street by 7:30. Entertainment on Saturday goes until 11:00p.

You have driven for five hours to enjoy seven and a half hours of local festivals.

Why?
Haha. I was on Google Maps attempting to do the exact thing same as you did in this post.

Tribe is my hero.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT