ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to the 2016 PGSF NFL Draft **See New Thread** Starts 3/28

Welcome to the 2016 PGSF 2016 NFL Draft!

The current draft order is up, and we are currently accepting GM's

I am new at trying to organize this, so a little patience please. If you want a team (or 2) please just leave a post with the team and the best way to contact you regarding your upcoming pick(s). I will do my best to stay on top of this!

2016 PGSF NFL Draft

1. Tennessee Titans (SmittyNOLES)-

2. Cleveland Browns (coloradonoles)-

3. San Diego Chargers

4. Dallas Cowboys (jrnix11)-

5. Jacksonville Jaguars (jim65)-

6. Baltimore Ravens-

7. San Francisco 49ers (fsugrad06)-

8. Miami Dolphins-

9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers(Semiologist)-

10. N.Y. Giants (Rishi)-

11. Chicago Bears (fsu67810)-

12. New Orleans Saints (fsugrad06)-

13. Philadelphia Eagles-

14. Oakland Raiders (Manch)-

15. Los Angeles Rams-

16. Detroit Lions-

17. Atlanta Falcons-

18. Indianapolis Colts (TheDentist)-

19. Buffalo Bills-

20. N.Y. Jets-

21. Washington Redskins (jim65)-

22. Houston Texans-

23. Minnesota Vikings (Semiologist)-

24. Cincinnati Bengals-

25. Pittsburgh Steelers (Victory!!!)-

26. Seattle Seahawks-

27. Green Bay Packers (SmittyNOLES)-

28. Kansas City Chiefs (NoleLizards)-

29. Arizona Cardinals-

30. Carolina Panthers-

31. Denver Broncos-

32. New England (NoleLizards)- Forfeited pick "deflategate"

Welcome to the 2016 PGSF 2016 NFL Draft!

The current draft order is up, and we are currently accepting GM's

I am new at trying to organize this, so a little patience please. If you want a team (or 2) please just leave a post with the team and the best way to contact you regarding your upcoming pick(s). I will do my best to stay on top of this!

2016 PGSF NFL Draft

1. Tennessee Titans (SmittyNOLES)-

2. Cleveland Browns (coloradonoles)-

3. San Diego Chargers

4. Dallas Cowboys (jrnix11)-

5. Jacksonville Jaguars (jim65)-

6. Baltimore Ravens-

7. San Francisco 49ers (fsugrad06)-

8. Miami Dolphins-

9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers(Semiologist)-

10. N.Y. Giants (Rishi)-

11. Chicago Bears (fsu67810)-

12. New Orleans Saints (fsugrad06)-

13. Philadelphia Eagles-

14. Oakland Raiders (Manch)-

15. Los Angeles Rams-

16. Detroit Lions-

17. Atlanta Falcons-

18. Indianapolis Colts (TheDentist)-

19. Buffalo Bills-

20. N.Y. Jets-

21. Washington Redskins (jim65)-

22. Houston Texans-

23. Minnesota Vikings (Semiologist)-

24. Cincinnati Bengals-

25. Pittsburgh Steelers (Victory!!!)-

26. Seattle Seahawks-

27. Green Bay Packers (SmittyNOLES)-

28. Kansas City Chiefs (NoleLizards)-

29. Arizona Cardinals-

30. Carolina Panthers-

31. Denver Broncos-

32. New England (NoleLizards)- Forfeited pick "deflategate"

The following teams are still available: Ravens, Dolphins, Eagles, Lions, Bills, Bengals, Seahawks, Cardinals, Panthers, and Broncos

I already technically have two teams, but I might as well take the Bungles again if no one else wants them.

I already technically have two teams, but I might as well take the Bungles again if no one else wants them.
10-4, you are the proud owner. I imagine that I will end up with 3 again this year

curious if trading of picks is in play?
This draft will be done before the actual draft, so we will more than likely not kn0w trade scenarios at that time. Recruit us a few more owners!

curious if trading of picks is in play?
We used to allow trades a few years back, but the constant wheeling-and-dealing came to dominate the proceedings and make the actual picks less realistic.

We used to allow trades a few years back, but the constant wheeling-and-dealing came to dominate the proceedings and make the actual picks less realistic.

I believe our standard rule is: no trading by us, and the draft order is set the day our draft starts. So, any trades made prior to us starting, will count in our draft.

Reactions: NoleLizards

Yeah, the trades was a disaster. It all sounds good in theory, but then it got to be too much about people trying to do trading when the whole point is to do a draft. And for this setting, it's just not realistic. Runs much better without any trades.

Another pick change, KC lost their 3rd round pick due to issues with Maclin in free agency last year.

I think I get the Bills every year.

I'll take The Texans too as a second team.

Hey Jim...You caught the earlier posts about the picks that changed, right?

Sorry I missed this thread up to now. I'd like to take a team that is left. My preference is Houston, but I think someone took them as a 2nd team.

Sorry I missed this thread up to now. I'd like to take a team that is left. My preference is Houston, but I think someone took them as a 2nd team.
You'll get the Texans, and hopefully we will see some more join

I would be interested in playing. Is there a cost? I have never done this before but it seems pretty cole. What are the the rules and when does this take place? I would hate to commit but not be available. I will take the Broncos if they are still available.

Il
I would be interested in playing. Is there a cost? I have never done this before but it seems pretty cole. What are the the rules and when does this take place? I would hate to commit but not be available. I will take the Broncos if they are still available.

I have the same questions. I will take the Eagles if they are still available.

No cost, rules are simple: no trades, you get 24 hours to make your pick, clock starts when the previous pick is made or when their time runs out. For weekends, basically, the clock doesn't run and you have until Monday at that time to pick. Am I missing anything?

No cost, rules are simple: no trades, you get 24 hours to make your pick, clock starts when the previous pick is made or when their time runs out. For weekends, basically, the clock doesn't run and you have until Monday at that time to pick. Am I missing anything?

Think this covers it pretty well. If you miss your pick, the next person can go and you can put your pick in (hopefully, your player is still available)

Dolphins, Lions, Seahawks and Panthers are all that is left.........Once they are filled, we can get it cranked up....

Think this covers it pretty well. If you miss your pick, the next person can go and you can put your pick in (hopefully, your player is still available)

I think on the missed pick, we treat it like the real draft, the draft continues and you can make your pick at anytime. If we can't get a response from the user, we vote on future picks.

So pretty much we are having a fantasy draft from the players in the 2016 draft? 24 hr clock for each pick, Except weekends.

So pretty much we are having a fantasy draft from the players in the 2016 draft? 24 hr clock for each pick, Except weekends.
Not necessarily, you are picking based on your team alone. What are the needs of the team you have, and what options are available in the draft. You will also do a small write up as to why your team selected said player.

I think most of the early picks are repeat participants, so, newbies can get a good idea of how it's done. A lot of the posters will use write-ups from other sites for strengths and weaknesses (I like to use CBS's bios for that) and then a write-up of the fit for the team. Also, most will include a picture of the player in the post.

Another trade, Cardinals trade their second to NE, so, that will need to be reflected in our draft order.

Not necessarily, you are picking based on your team alone. What are the needs of the team you have, and what options are available in the draft. You will also do a small write up as to why your team selected said player.

Cool sounds fun

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT