ADVERTISEMENT

Wesley Snipes in Tax Trouble ... Again

Gonolz

Veteran Seminole Insider
Aug 6, 2002
Indian Rocks Beach
I guess Wesley didn't fully learn his lesson when he went to prison for 3 years. He learned that you have to file your taxes, but he didn't get that you have to actually pay them as well.

He and Billy Hoyle are going to have to win a whole lot of tournaments to pay his tax bill.

It’s important to note that serving time for a tax crime doesn’t wipe out your tax debt. When Snipes was released from prison, he still owed millions to the IRS.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyp...tax-court-to-snipes-pay-the-irs/#5e2f968d32eb

Reactions: West Duval Nole
giphy.gif

A long time ago. While I did like Blade, the rest fell flat for me so it sort of tainted the original. I consider White Men Can't Jump a classic.

Re the taxes, a tiger can't change its stripes.

A long time ago. While I did like Blade, the rest fell flat for me so it sort of tainted the original. I consider White Men Can't Jump a classic.

Re the taxes, a tiger can't change its stripes.
Forgot about that movie. It had it's moments. That was forever ago.

No love for Passenger 57? I don't remember much other than the famous catchphrase.

Didn't he also do a nearly scene-for-scene ripoff of The Fugitive with Tommy Lee Jones? I don't remember what it was called, but it was actually good.

The tax attorneys repping Wesley I assume are making a killing off of him with all the court actions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT