ADVERTISEMENT

Westworld season 2 Trailer...

Was really hoping it would have morphed in to the other period parks. I feel they'll miss a very big opportunity if they just keep going with Westworld and never branch out.

That said, let's see what lasting havoc Maeve left behind.

Was really hoping it would have morphed in to the other period parks. I feel they'll miss a very big opportunity if they just keep going with Westworld and never branch out.

That said, let's see what lasting havoc Maeve left behind.
I agree. It would have been cool is the sentient robots and the people who are after them would have made their way into another park - like SamuraiLand and seen how the unsuspecting native robots and visitors would have reacted/interacted with them.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
I agree. It would have been cool is the sentient robots and the people who are after them would have made their way into another park - like SamuraiLand and seen how the unsuspecting native robots and visitors would have reacted/interacted with them.

All of this footage is from a few weeks of shooting. They just started filming, I think/hope the tiger is a sign of other parks being incorporated.

All of this footage is from a few weeks of shooting. They just started filming, I think/hope the tiger is a sign of other parks being incorporated.
I'm thinking the same thing but just guessing they'll make that part of the season finale cliffhanger. Somewhat wrap up the current park story and leave us looking forward to a new world in season 3.

I'm thinking the same thing but just guessing they'll make that part of the season finale cliffhanger. Somewhat wrap up the current park story and leave us looking forward to a new world in season 3.

I am intrigued by the mass amounts of dead people everywhere!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT