ADVERTISEMENT

What's your least favorite animal?

Lurker1999

Starter
Jul 6, 2018
Near Washington D.C.
Anyone that says spiders doesn't know what spiders do. They kill bugs. They rarely bite humans. Spiders are man's 2nd best friend after dogs :)

My least favorite animal would have to be rats.

How about you?

Gators. Even Hitler loved Gators proving they are evil.

nazi-gator_o_5785427.jpg

I live by a lake, spiders don't bother me. Yellow Jackets/Hornets/Wasps are truly evil.

Of course...none of those are animals.

Reactions: noleone99
I live by a lake, spiders don't bother me. Yellow Jackets/Hornets/Wasps are truly evil.

Of course...none of those are animals.
Hell they’re bugs/insects which can be in the larger classification of “animals.” Completely agree here stinging insects SUCK. I’ll also throw in mosquitoes, ticks, and chiggers (red bugs, the WORST).

Reactions: Lurker1999
I don't get how anyone could not like spiders and snakes. These are two of the most beneficial animals/creatures that there are! All they do is hang around and pick off other things that you should like WAY less.

I can't really think of anything other than fireants and mosquitos that I hate. Most things are good for us in some way. And a lot of the things that aren't that good, are just trying to be outside and mind their own business.

I'll be honest (at the risk of derision), even when a wasp gets in the house, I'll catch it so I can let it go back outside so it can keep on being a wasp - they don't want to be inside the house, so when they get in, it's an accident: no way the penalty for that needs to be death.

Same thing with field mice. When one gets in I catch it drive it toa field away from where I live, and let it go. Maybe it goes on to have a little mouse family, maybe it gets eaten by a hawk. Circle of life and all that.

I don't get how anyone could not like spiders and snakes. These are two of the most beneficial animals/creatures that there are! All they do is hang around and pick off other things that you should like WAY less.

I can't really think of anything other than fireants and mosquitos that I hate. Most things are good for us in some way. And a lot of the things that aren't that good, are just trying to be outside and mind their own business.

I'll be honest (at the risk of derision), even when a wasp gets in the house, I'll catch it so I can let it go back outside so it can keep on being a wasp - they don't want to be inside the house, so when they get in, it's an accident: no way the penalty for that needs to be death.

Same thing with field mice. When one gets in I catch it drive it toa field away from where I live, and let it go. Maybe it goes on to have a little mouse family, maybe it gets eaten by a hawk. Circle of life and all that.
I concur on snakes and spiders, find them fascinating. I work at Maclay Gardens in Tallahassee and last August saw the most beautiful Eastern Diamondback rattlesnake ever! I wish I knew how to post some of my pictures. I’d email someone the rattsnake to post if they wanted. :D

I concur on snakes and spiders, find them fascinating. I work at Maclay Gardens in Tallahassee and last August saw the most beautiful Eastern Diamondback rattlesnake ever! I wish I knew how to post some of my pictures. I’d email someone the rattsnake to post if they wanted. :D
Yet you can't take a picture of an airplane?

Rats for sure
They don't eat, don't sleep
They don't feed, they don't seethe
Bare their gums when they moan and squeak
Lick the dirt off a larger one's feet
They don't push, don't crowd
Congregate until they're much too loud
**** to procreate till they are dead
Drink the blood of their so-called best friend
They don't scurry when something bigger comes their way
Don't pack themselves together and run as one
Don't s**t where they're not supposed to
Don't take what's not theirs, they don't compare
They don't scam, don't fight
Don't oppress an equal's given rights
Starve the poor so they can be well fed
Line their holes with the dead ones' bread, no no
They don't scurry when something bigger comes their way
Don't pack themselves together and run as one....

Reactions: squiffynole
Never saw it.
@F4Gary I’m still not familiar with how to post a picture, ugh. It WAS the naval jet mentioned in the post. I’d be happy to email it to you and you could post it if you want. I asked in that thread and got no takers.

agree 1000%
I left some dog food out in a bowl one night, and a few hours later, it looked like a bowl of slugs! So it was into the trash with it! Can't chase them away and let your pets eat that slimy food!
Roaches and mosquitos and deer flies are on the list also!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT