ADVERTISEMENT

Where are they now? OG posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWRenegade

Walk-on
Sep 11, 2007
It's been a while... how many of the old school posters are still around since the days of fsunoles.com?

I think I started back before even then. It was still Dot.Com as far as I can remember.

I was here for fsunoles.com and I might have been here for dot.com as well, but I don't remember for certain...it was too long ago.

Channeling threads about MIA posters... There have been some good ones in the last year or two.
Kinda makes me wonder just how many have graced these pages.

Think I stumbled upon this site around the time FSU was hiring this hotshot new basketball coach named Steve Robinson. Was it around in some form in '97? Or did I just completely make that up?

Reactions: Nole Animal
Just from the top of my head... some old school names from the locker room...

waldokan, FSULaw, LawofFsu, NirvanaNole, SteelyDan?... i will try to remember more

not necessarily LR posters, but ... cromagnole, JMGNole, EastsideNole, FluffyBunny

Channeling threads about MIA posters... There have been some good ones in the last year or two.
Kinda makes me wonder just how many have graced these pages.

Are there still archived threads like Dot's "holy crap" Antoine Smith post and others similar?

Reactions: NoleFan2U
Just from the top of my head... some old school names from the locker room...

waldokan, FSULaw, LawofFsu, NirvanaNole, SteelyDan?... i will try to remember more

not necessarily LR posters, but ... cromagnole, JMGNole, EastsideNole, FluffyBunny

Fluffy and Nirvana are both doing fine. I don’t know the others.

illegallady? Ranger? Geo?nole? Costumello? Good ole Tradition? Mac? TNNolelady. Funk?
When did it change to Warchant? I lurked for a long time. The LR had a rough inauguration!
Rough and tough. Thinking that I first got involved with the old Olympic Sports board.... Sometime later with the dreaded Raucus Caucus.

Makes me think of WPBmikey and 2952...

what happened to 2952? He was an active poster and participated in the PGSF Fed Ex, then haven't seen him on the board in a long time. He had started making whiskey or something, looked like a good set up when he posted pictures

Reactions: coloradonoles
what happened to 2952? He was an active poster and participated in the PGSF Fed Ex, then haven't seen him on the board in a long time. He had started making whiskey or something, looked like a good set up when he posted pictures
He traveled across the continuum with the Jeepster.
There was a seasoned poster ( possibly an ex-coach) who had great insight and info about pre-Bowden FSU football that I wonder about. His handle had initials and he had a Bill Peterson quote about getting in a circle and making a straight line.
Funny guy and a real gator hater.

Reactions: 62Nole
I miss Cro--a great poster. And I wish we could have the return of Luke from Duke, just for the laughs.
giphy.gif

Didn’t TNNolelady have some crazy stories and some health issues?

He traveled across the continuum with the Jeepster.
There was a seasoned poster ( possibly an ex-coach) who had great insight and info about pre-Bowden FSU football that I wonder about. His handle had initials and he had a Bill Peterson quote about getting in a circle and making a straight line.
Funny guy and a real gator hater.
2952 was a 9-11 conspiracy guy and one of those "false flag" believers. The NSA probably has him by now.o_O

illegallady? Ranger? Geo?nole? Costumello? Good ole Tradition? Mac? TNNolelady. Funk?

Rough and tough. Thinking that I first got involved with the old Olympic Sports board.... Sometime later with the dreaded Raucus Caucus.

Costumello’s good. Making it rain in Tally / FL politics.

@Teema I'm pretty sure I'm connected to on LinkedIn, which means I have no idea how he's doing, just that he's alive.

cromagnole I am friends with on Facebook and he's all about his family with the postings. Seems to be doing very well. Same for @fmol4

Reactions: goldmom
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT