ADVERTISEMENT

Who has the most people on ignore?

I have zero. I just read and move on. I have tried to ignore some, but my curiosity gets me so I read what they have said anyways. So why put them on ignore? Just don’t ever reply to them. That’s better than ignore.
Because I then still have to read what they say

Reactions: FSUfan1973
As long as you are spreading death and mayhem OP, I hope I am number 100
At that many ignored people he must be bored on here. It doesn’t seem like we have that many frequent posters on here to the point of needing to be ignored. I have only found a couple over the years to make me want to but don’t.

Reactions: nips 9
Yes because wanting to err on the side of caution during a pandemic is tantamount to spreading death and mayhem. Excellent, reasonable point, as always.
Exaggerating and bloviating Don’t speak to caution. Keep blocking people that aren’t cowering and shutting down the world. Wake up in six months and wonder why life is changed beyond recognition.

Reactions: americasarmynole
Exaggerating and bloviating Don’t speak to caution. Keep blocking people that aren’t cowering and shutting down the world. Wake up in six months and wonder why life is changed beyond recognition.
Cowering? Jesus, man. Pretending a pandemic virus is no big deal isn’t bravery, it’s negligence. The virus doesn’t care that your obstinance signals ... whatever it is you’re trying to signal.

Reactions: islandchief
Cowering? Jesus, man. Pretending a pandemic virus is no big deal isn’t bravery, it’s negligence. The virus doesn’t care that your obstinance signals ... whatever it is you’re trying to signal.
. i Am literally praying for you. I pray you and yours get thru this unscathed. I know this is taking its toll on you from your posts. Godspeed fellow Nole. Find some peace because it is obvious you are hurting

. i Am literally praying for you. I pray you and yours get thru this unscathed. I know this is taking its toll on you from your posts. Godspeed fellow Nole. Find some peace because it is obvious you are hurting
She has been having a hard time for quite awhile now. She starts threads that are looking for confrontation, and an opportunity to show everyone how smart she is. Then when people argue with her, she puts them on ignore. Seems kind of unstable to me

Reactions: Obvious Lee
Zero

But I’m sure I’m on a few lists 😘

For the most part this is me. You have to be really ignorant for me to put you on ignore. So other than that...

giphy.gif

I imagine you won’t see this, surprised I saw your post.
I have no one on block. For me it is like when Bobby would put 70 up on the scoreboard and say it wasn’t his job to keep his team from scoring. It isn’t my job to keep you from appearing stupid to me, that is your job.

Someone told me that someone posted a thread about large ignore lists on Warchant. Couldn’t see it. But I bet I have the most.

I just looked. It’s 13 for me. I hardly ever use it. I thought I had maybe 2 or 3. It’s usually people I think are Gator or Cane trolls.

Reactions: rowdienole
I just looked. It’s 13 for me. I hardly ever use it. I thought I had maybe 2 or 3. It’s usually people I think are Gator or Cane trolls.
I definitely won’t ignore them. Nothing better than a game of chess words with them fan bases. Talking about taking candy from a baby...trolling gatahs and scum is just way too much fun.

During the season I usually put 1 or 2 on ignore because of their attacks on posters (usually you can tell they are just drunks on game day). Then after the season, everyone gets a reprieve. So, currently no one on ignore.
I don’t ignore the obnoxious people. Reading those just makes myself feel better about how I handle things. Goes on my things not to do lists lol

Reactions: nips 9 and fsufool
starts with moz and pops, thins out greatly after that lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT