ADVERTISEMENT

Who is planning to go to the ND game?

Where is everyone planning on parking for this? Looks like we will be renting a van and driving from Chicago rather than taking the booster bus.
I have not even thought about parking after i tried and failed to get a parking pass.

I did buy tickets for the booster tailgate. It was over priced but a lot easier than schlepping the supplies from Ohio that morning!

I didn't do it for the National Championship game and once we got there, was disappointment that we didn't. We were at FreeFly's open house party for a bit then left to check out the stadium. the booster tailgate looked like a lot of fun. Hoping for a repeat this year.

I didn't do it for the National Championship game and once we got there, was disappointment that we didn't. We were at FreeFly's open house party for a bit then left to check out the stadium. the booster tailgate looked like a lot of fun. Hoping for a repeat this year.

I don't want to be Debbie Downer here, but I don't think we will make the National Championship this year.

Give you guys credit for traveling to ND for a night game & watch 4-5 Noles. If ND is still undefeated their fans will be oppressive to be around. My family talks about this ND squad as if they were Bama.

Reactions: funksouljon
I read on another forum that at ND you should get the steak sandwich from the Knights of Columbus Society. I guess they must have a booth there.

I have not even thought about parking after i tried and failed to get a parking pass.

I did buy tickets for the booster tailgate. It was over priced but a lot easier than schlepping the supplies from Ohio that morning!
I've never been to a stadium where there wasn't some kind of pay to park lots. That's what my son and I are planning to do.

We're still debating on what to do for gameday. Debating between riding a bus or renting a car and getting a parking pass. Makes it a lot harder when your friends can't commit to anything.

Want to make sure we get there in plenty of time to see their campus.

I went to the 2003 37-0 butt kicking when Chris Rix actually had a good game and Cro Thorpe ran circles around everyone. Awesome to go to ND once for the tradition but once was enough for me.
Agreed, only it was 1993 with Chollie wingin' it and OJ providing color commentary from the end zone wearing the infamous Bruno Mali's. Campus is beautiful this time of the year and ND fans are gracious and accommodating.

There are still rules on this board, Becca....Pics of friends or get out ;)
iur

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT