ADVERTISEMENT

Why are we assuming we will

Freezzee

Star Player
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
Loose to

Wake Forest – they scored 42 and 41 against old Dominion and Norfolk St. They are well coached but then again, they have always been that and still haven’t won anything. 1 game at a time 1 – 0.

Louisville – lost to ole miss and looked worse than we have. Beat E. Kentucky but will loose to ucf. before getting to FSU. 1 game at a time 1 – 0.

Syracuse – They have not shown ANYTHING close to being a team to fear. 1 game at a time 1 – 0.

UNC – We beat them last year with a squad that was not as good as this squad is. The QB didn’t look very good in their first game. Their O did not pass well with mediocre WR’s and no running game. Their D was not very good at stopping the run or pass. Then they beat Georgia st. 1 game at a time 1 – 0.

Then we have a bye week to get our minds right to knock off some of the teams on the back end of the schedule.

I’m mad, frustrated, in disbelief, etc. at what I have witnessed these past two weeks. But my mind will never let me be at the end of my rope when it comes to FSU and our sports teams where I start demeaning them.

I’ve read most of the posts following Saturdays upset loss. Never - ever should have happened, but it did. It’s fascinating that SOME posters believe they either haven’t made a mistake in the heat of the moment/battle or are the only ones that can correct their mistake and move forward.

A team with lesser talent that puts in the work can beat a team with greater talent that doesn’t. We the fans, the coaches, and players, took JSU for a sure W and we all paid for it. I truly believe we have better coaches and talent than any of the teams listed above. I also believe the coaches and players will be held accountable this week and put in the work. A team with lesser talent that puts in the work can not beat a team with greater talent that also puts in the work.

I’m ok with the bashing so have at it. But before you do, I ask that you think about the teams we have coming up and explain to me why they will be L’s for FSU using something other than we stink, we lost to an FCS team. If you’re apt to do so, please also constructively explain how/what we the fans, the coaches, and players can correct within our team to get the ship righted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News