ADVERTISEMENT

Winston Versus Philly Game Thread

3 TD passes so far but Doug Martin has the Eagles on their heels. 120++ yards first half with 8+00 to go.

-Philly's defense looks horrible.

-Winston is also making some really nice throws. Not everyone can fit passes in the windows he can.

Not only that, he keeps his chin strap strapped up at all times. I've always noticed that.

There have been a couple if HB screens in this game by both teams. These are the types of screens we should be running more, as opposed to the WR screens.

Ridiculously beautiful pass and catch one after another. Winston and his receivers are on fire. Doug Martin is tearing it up on the ground and opening up the passes.. 4 touchdowns in the first half?! Eagles fans are in a stunned silence.

Reactions: Archetype
He loves playing in PA

5/0 in his only college appearance

4/0 (so far) in his first NFL appearance

Wish that was the game on here in JAX, instead we get stuck with Indy@Atlanta and Wash@Carolina, 2 games I could not care less about.
Same here. Although I'd rather be able to see the Bucs game, I actually didn't mind watching the Falcons game until Freeman got injured.

If the Bucs could ever get a defense, their offense is just about playoff capable.

It is my understanding the defense is better than the offense. Jameis needs more consistent receivers and the OL needs to improve.

With the right moves in FA and in the draft, the Bucs could be a superbowl contending team in 2-3 years. Jameis is the real deal...we always knew that. Now the NFL knows it. Just have to build the franchise around him.

Wish that was the game on here in JAX, instead we get stuck with Indy@Atlanta and Wash@Carolina, 2 games I could not care less about.
Yep. Don't know why jax is such an Atlanta supporting city. Always has been. I would way rather watch the Bucs

Let's go 7-0 on these @$&%# - Jameis Winston. Winston has brought a brand new attitude to that locker room, an attitude of winning!

Reactions: MDM9093
Five TD passes! Nothing like watching the Noles play on Saturday then Jameis for the Bucs on Sunday!!

Jamie's has five TD passes! He has been beyond awesome. Make the haters in Tampa (and there are many Gator haters) SHUT THE HELL UP!

I have been watching NFL network for over an hour now. Not a single segment since on Jameis and the bucs...meanwhile I've seen highlights from miami/dallas and caroline and washington at least 4 different times in that timespan.

Pretty ridiculous considering Jameis has set an NFL rookie record.

Reactions: Nole Animal
And a receiver drops a td pass right in his hands...though there was a hold.

Winston has tied the record for single game td passes for a rookie qb. (5)

He has about 12 mins left to break the record. Don't think that will happen. Philly is getting hammered. Tampa is probably just gonna try and kill the clock on their next possession

I love watching Jameis mature as a NFL QB while showing Chip Kelly the way back to college all at the same time

Reactions: Archetype
Chip Kelly next coach for LSU.

Not that there's really any chance of him going to miami...but I'd rather see him at LSU. Would solve 2 minor fears...of losing Jimbo and of a main rival getting a real threat of a coach.

Would also love to see Chip be a huge thorn in Saban's side seeing as Malzahn has followed in the footsteps of every other overrated Auburn HC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT