ADVERTISEMENT

Winston Versus Philly Game Thread

Chip kelly to USC is more likely

I fine with LSU getting a bidding war with USC. If LSU is smart this is how they address Alabama because they struggle with no huddle, hurry up offenses. Be interested if Alleva doesn't call David Cutcliffe.

It was good for them to get Jackson back, not only for the passing game, but his blocking down field helps open up the running game.

I wonder where all the Mariota fanboys went... It must be a weird feeling for Bucs fans that went to UF to root for someone that they've hated so much for so long. I imagine that they feel like this.

fed-up-o.gif

And the problem is?
You would think one thread would be enough for posters to revel in the exploits of an ex FSU football player who stuck around for two years but hey....maybe they just didn't look far enough down to see the other FOUR THREADS. Last I checked there's a pro and general sports forum...you know for pro and general sports.

You would think one thread would be enough for posters to revel in the exploits of an ex FSU football player who stuck around for two years but hey....maybe they just didn't look far enough down to see the other FOUR THREADS. Last I checked there's a pro and general sports forum...you know for pro and general sports.

This seems like an appropriate amount of anger over this...

Winston has tied the record for single game td passes for a rookie qb. (5)

He has about 12 mins left to break the record. Don't think that will happen. Philly is getting hammered. Tampa is probably just gonna try and kill the clock on their next possession
Already tied with Brad Johnson for most TD's by a TB QB, unbelievable!

Laugh. There's no haters left. Almost none. Tampa loves Jameis.

Couldn't be further from the truth, there are still an abundance of goiter fans in central FL who love every mistake JW makes.

They made mention of it alongside cam but went straight into the cam highlights and talked about cam for 10 minutes.

30 minutes pass by and no Winston highlights are shown at all.

Couldn't be further from the truth, there are still an abundance of goiter fans in central FL who love every mistake JW makes.

Same page again today, Pa. I was thinking the same thing, this must be killing Gator/Bucs fans that this rapist has already won 2.5 times the number of winds Tampa had last year. If a Gator can help my Raiders, so be it and I welcome it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT