ADVERTISEMENT

Wish I was watching Chiefs v saints..

Yeah, but that contradicts the pro D post you had.
Not really. The game was going to be a tough guy Game. I just thought the Saints got cheated. It doesn’t mean Breez would have survived the Patriots DL and blitz packages. Best defense I’ve seen in a long time. Even with Chung getting hurt.

Reactions: hatsbo
So you could watch the fight for 3rd place?
I think the patriots won the AFC bc they won the coin toss , they may have won in an NCAA overtime but the chiefs woulda won that game if they had won the coin toss the way both teams were playing in the 4th. And I think the saints beat the patriots tonight. Saints offense is light years ahead of the rams especially without Todd Gurley and the saints defense was playing much better the second half od the season just look at PJ

I think the patriots won the AFC bc they won the coin toss , they may have won in an NCAA overtime but the chiefs woulda won that game if they had won the coin toss the way both teams were playing in the 4th. And I think the saints beat the patriots tonight. Saints offense is light years ahead of the rams especially without Todd Gurley and the saints defense was playing much better the second half od the season just look at PJ
Stop with the coin flip crap, the Pats won because they went on the road in a hostile environment and beat the home team. As much as I was rooting for the Saints for Brees sake, they had the same chance as the Pats in OT.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT