ADVERTISEMENT

Working as a Financial Advisor

Random_John

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2007
I have a networking meeting with the firm "Waddell and Reed" which is an advising firm. What can you tell me about the business such as pros, cons, and what to ask when talking with them. Mind you this is not an interview and only information gathering. So what questions would you ask people in this industry regarding their work?

The pros - Managing money is like solving a puzzle for each client - a fun intellectual exercise.

The cons - its is tough to make it. Even if you make it, the job comes with Plenty of stress.

Pros - you can get a really cool vanity license plate
Cons - RRR will make fun of you

retainer-o.gif

Originally posted by Random_John:
I have a networking meeting with the firm "Waddell and Reed" which is an advising firm. What can you tell me about the business such as pros, cons, and what to ask when talking with them. Mind you this is not an interview and only information gathering. So what questions would you ask people in this industry regarding their work?
Can you Wxpense the cost of your vanity plates??
Posted from Rivals Mobile

No vanity plates here. I keep my plates normal. I do not need to feel important with quirky plates. I have no bumper stickers either.

I know you said this isn't an interview, but try going to a website like the Glass Door to find out a little about the company and how they do interview potential candidates.

The Glass Door

I met with those guys and they had a draw and wanted u to feast upon your natural market.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT