ADVERTISEMENT

Wow- the Tampa coaches just blew that game.

BigTimeNoleFan

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Jan 24, 2002
I cannot believe what I just saw. In the NFL, a head coach allowed 20 seconds to run off the game clock and sat on his time outs, eventually running out of game clock with 2 timeouts and 2 downs left. That is unforgivable. On the 4 yard line. How in the world do you ever allow time to run out on you with 2 time outs unused and 2 more downs from the 4 yard line.

If that were our head coach this board would be in full meltdown

Reactions: rulli4fsu
I cannot believe what I just saw. In the NFL, a head coach allowed 20 seconds to run off the game clock and sat on his time outs, eventually running out of game clock with 2 timeouts and 2 downs left. That is unforgivable. On the 4 yard line. How in the world do you ever allow time to run out on you with 2 time outs unused and 2 more downs from the 4 yard line.

If that were our head coach this board would be in full meltdown
Was following on Gametracker. Was it that bad?

Devastating loss either way. Winston's fumble and the INT were a possible 21 point swing. Throw in Roberto's misses for another 5. They had no business losing this game. Unbelievable and the champs are coming to town next week.

I hate football.

Was following on Gametracker. Was it that bad?

Devastating loss either way. Winston's fumble and the INT were a possible 21 point swing. Throw in Roberto's misses for another 5. They had no business losing this game. Unbelievable and the champs are coming to town next week.

I hate football.
It was unreal. With 41 seconds left, 2 timeouts and first down on the 20 they allowed 20 seconds to run off the clock. When the game ended they were on the 4 yard line, only 3d down and still with the timeouts left. They did finally call a time out, so technically they ended with one, but they didn't need to because it was an incomplete pass and the clock was stopped anyway. They really had 2 unused timeouts when the game ended. They actually ran out of clock, on the 4, 3d down, and 2 timeouts left unused. It was surreal to watch.

Perhaps it was an homage to Les Miles.

Same old Yucs.

It was unreal. With 41 seconds left, 2 timeouts and first down on the 20 they allowed 20 seconds to run off the clock. When the game ended they were on the 4 yard line, only 3d down and still with the timeouts left. They did finally call a time out, so technically they ended with one, but they didn't need to because it was an incomplete pass and the clock was stopped anyway. They really had 2 unused timeouts when the game ended. They actually ran out of clock, on the 4, 3d down, and 2 timeouts left unused. It was surreal to watch.

That is just inexcusable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT