ADVERTISEMENT

X-Men: Apocalypse

I really hope they are not getting us with the Fantastic Four Okey Doke and making the trailer amazing and the move garbage. With Singer at the helm I am sure it will be good to great. Still want to see Civil War more.

A May release is a bold strategy. Either it will forever squirm under the heel of Civil War or it will be a fly under the radar then slip it in the out door surprise you weren't expecting.

Plus, Yellow and Black Wolverine or GTFO.

Reactions: peezy28
I really like this series a lot, although I'm not exactly clear where this fits in the timeline after the reset in the last movie. Anyone have a simple explanation of where this slots in?

Reactions: Bartdog
I really like this series a lot, although I'm not exactly clear where this fits in the timeline after the reset in the last movie. Anyone have a simple explanation of where this slots in?

It's a complete reset, so this takes place chronologically before the closing scenes in X-Men DoFP where Wolverine saw everyone alive (Charles, Jean Grey and Cyclops) and after Wolverine was dragged from the Potomac river in the 70s. Looks like it's an 80s to early 90s time frame since Jean and Cyclops are young adults and you see Jubelee in her yellow jacket (all from the Saturday morning cartoon).

A May release is a bold strategy. Either it will forever squirm under the heel of Civil War or it will be a fly under the radar then slip it in the out door surprise you weren't expecting.

Plus, Yellow and Black Wolverine or GTFO.

Please please please!

why-has-hugh-jackman-never-worn-the-original-wolverine-uniform-meme-1454687689.jpg

Reactions: Bubbz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT