ADVERTISEMENT

You can at least enjoy the pain in Turdsville.

loutil

Veteran Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2004
I'd say this all started the day Dan Mullen was hired and decided he didn't need a strategic longterm plan to build a sustainable football program. Rather he'd half-assedly recruit and try to out scheme people. When he realized he had reached the ceiling for what his scheming could accomplish, he quit and started looking for a new job.

culture is defined by the worst behavior that leadership will tolerate

It started when we hired a weirdo douche bag that we knew sucked at recruiting

When Mullen was hired and even his biggest supporters admitted…”Recruiting…meh”. We were f’ed from word go.

Dopey Dan is obviously capable of losing bigly to less talented teams too. But even if he only lost to more talented teams…he does just that almost without fail. He was never going to win anything significant.

This was possibly the worst loss in school history. This S Car team was FCS bad.

It is debatable, but for sure Dan get’s an F for this week. He is failing at everything. Where is our AD?

I hope and pray that I'm wrong, but the worst loss is ahead of us: To F$Ucks in The Swamp.

Fire Grantham
Fire Mullen
If Stricklan can’t or won’t then fire him as well. I don’t care what it takes but they need to clean house.

I'm a trial attorney by trade. What I just finished reading was an excellent closing argument based on FACTS. That closing argument convinced me beyond a reasonable doubt that we should fire Dan Mullen. If this was a trial and I was a juror the verdict would be guilty of gross incompetence. If I was the sentencing judge the sentence would be "you are fired CDM".

Cockiness and laziness made the Gators the laughing stock of college football.

Mullen got lucky when Franks got hurt. No slight towards Felipe. Time to purge the Starkeville cabal, top to bottom. Short term pain equals long term gain. UK and UT are already passing us by and I can see FSU and Miami doing the same.

Biggest issue has been and will always be recruiting. The reason it’s been beat to death for 4 years is because it’s the absolute biggest factor in all this. Dan could win a championship with a good DC and significantly better recruiting easily. Not that it matters anymore cause his ass needs to be fired now.

Think it’s a culmination of things (like always) but Dan’s poor recruiting is also starting to show in a big way. But yeah, last night goes well beyond recruiting.

Lane or freeze, forget ethics, just football.

1. We suck
  2. We’re terrible
  3. Fire everyone
  4. Refer to 1-3
One thought from the South Carolina loss...the Dan Mullen era is over.

Excellent article about a horrible loss. Here are my 4 thoughts:
1, Mullen said we "battled". I'm calling BS. The team QUIT.
2. Can this get worse? Yes! We are not beating the mighty Missouri Tigers in Missouri. Then, it will get even worse a F$U loss at home. That is a loss to a BAD F$U team. The same F$U team that lost to Jacksonville State .
3. CDM not letting the players speak? Well they did Dan. This isn't China. Look at social media now that you finished "coaching" the game.
4. To quote Jeremy Foley: "What should be done eventually must be done immediately." Lite a match and fire his overpaid ass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News