ADVERTISEMENT

You have to be kidding me

Gonolz

Veteran Seminole Insider
Aug 6, 2002
Indian Rocks Beach
I've always thought there are too many days/weeks/months that some group decides to make a special day or time.

Someone just told me that April 11 is International Be Kind To Lawyers Day. It just makes me want to punch a lawyer in the face, preferably John Morgan.

I've always thought there are too many days/weeks/months that some group decides to make a special day or time.

Someone just told me that April 11 is International Be Kind To Lawyers Day. It just makes me want to punch a lawyer in the face, preferably John Morgan.

I think it was yesterday that was Sibling's Day or something like that.

You have my permission to punch him out..

Steak and bj day? Hmmm.

We had a girl in our office straight out of FSU that had all these random days listed. I rather enjoyed days like national cookie day. Sadly, I work in a state office, so she was unable to provide beer on said day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT