ADVERTISEMENT

2015 Reminds Me of 2013

RONole

Veteran Seminole Insider
Apr 3, 2002
Let me quickly clarify that I don't mean the final product of 2013, I mean my beginning expectations and sense of fun. In 2013 we felt we had a potentially great QB and it would be fun to see him develop that season (who knew!). We also knew we had lots of young talent. 2013 felt like a year to just have fun getting to watch young talent blossom and prepare for a run in 2014. Nobody truly expected what happened and it made it more magical.

I feel like we are playing with house money again this year. We know we should be loaded next year so we kick back, watch our talent develop and enjoy the ride. Next year we may be "the hunted" again if we find the right QB. Those years are great too but, it's just fun to learn the new players and see if we can shock the world again without all the sky high expectations. The 2013 team had leadership and chemistry nobody could see coming. I like our 5th year QB with his calm demeanor but a chip on his shoulder (I imagine at least....thanks Brian Kelly). Ramsey is a great leader too. No matter what, I expect to enjoy this season a lot. Go Noles!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News