ADVERTISEMENT

A first for me...

littleitch1

Seminole Insider
Nov 26, 2008
No, I’m not talking about losing my virginity, I’m not talking voting democrat( which would be a first for me), and no I did not get the jab!

One of those three has happened, the other two ain’t never happening!

What I witnessed in fed ex/ kinkos was most definitely a first

There was this smoking hot blonde Caucasian lady wanting to send a package

The dark skin lady behind the counter told the lady very nicely “ mam you cannot send a wrapped package”, she explained Hotty had to first put it in a box
Hotty was having none of that and proceeded to tell the older dark skin help that she was only treating her that way cause she was white!

She had a Slovak accent

So me being me said “ hey lil mama I must break you”! In my drago accent

Ok, I didn’t say that

But I don’t think it’s cool for anyone to use the race card no matter what ,just cause you can’t follow rules!

No, I’m not talking about losing my virginity, I’m not talking voting democrat( which would be a first for me), and no I did not get the jab!

One of those three has happened, the other two ain’t never happening!

What I witnessed in fed ex/ kinkos was most definitely a first

There was this smoking hot blonde Caucasian lady wanting to send a package

The dark skin lady behind the counter told the lady very nicely “ mam you cannot send a wrapped package”, she explained Hotty had to first put it in a box
Hotty was having none of that and proceeded to tell the older dark skin help that she was only treating her that way cause she was white!

She had a Slovak accent

So me being me said “ hey lil mama I must break you”! In my drago accent

Ok, I didn’t say that

But I don’t think it’s cool for anyone to use the race card no matter what ,just cause you can’t follow rules!
Is this a dumb blonde joke???

Not at all!

I’m dumb but not that dumb

Gold mom is blonde and she would chew me up and spit me out if I played that game

The white lady just happened to be blonde

• Haha
Reactions: BrianNole777
After the employee told her three times she couldn’t receive the package that way is when the blonde made her statement

Then she left, not happily I might add

Of course I said “ hey baby, don’t let the door hit you in the azz as you leave”!

Ok, I didn’t say that

After the employee told her three times she couldn’t receive the package that way is when the blonde made her statement

Then she left, not happily I might add

Of course I said “ hey baby, don’t let the door hit you in the azz as you leave”!

Ok, I didn’t say that
I was checking into a hotel in New York and the lady in front of me was berating the employee because they had no rooms available. The employee told her she didn't have a reservation and the hotel is full. The customer pulled the race and sex card but the employee told her you still have no reservation. The manager saw me and came from behind the counter and said "welcome back sir here is your key". The lady went ballistic. I think she got drug out by New York's finest a short time later.

I was checking into a hotel in New York and the lady in front of me was berating the employee because they had no rooms available. The employee told her she didn't have a reservation and the hotel is full. The customer pulled the race and sex card but the employee told her you still have no reservation. The manager saw me and came from behind the counter and said "welcome back sir here is your key". The lady went ballistic. I think she got drug out by New York's finest a short time later.

Was she blonde? Hehe

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT