ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama, cheerleading and the KKK

Formerly Rockymtnole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Feb 9, 2013
Two questions -

First, is this guy really the cheerleading coach?
Second, just when I think we've seen the limits of stupidity, we dig a little deeper. Smh.

An Alabama cheerleading coach quit his post after showing up to practice wearing a T-shirt emblazoned with "The Original Boys in the Hood," under an image of a hooded KKK member and a burning cross.

Brian McCracken, the team's assistant vice president, wore the offending shirt to a North Alabama Youth Football & Cheerleading League practice in Boaz, WAFF-TV reported.

His friend, Brian McDowell, accompanied him, wearing a "White Pride" shirt.

Both men said their attire was a joke.

Volunteer coach Kayleigh Tipton said she lost her position after complaining about the men's shirts.

cheer26n-2-web.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-quits-wearing-racist-shirt-article-1.2337128

Reactions: FSUTribe76
The flea market in Tallahassee had a middle easterner that would make those shirts back in the early and mid 90s. Sadly I was gifted one. Also I received another that had a depiction of a cotton ball. The front said "its a white thing", and the rear said "you used to pick it". They were redneck anecdotal shirts to the " it's a black thing, you wouldn't understand" and NWA the rappers. The shirts were really nice for washing my rims and tires with.

LR violations committed:

Cargo shorts.

Holding Bama Zubaz in right hand.

Friend wearing cell phone on belt.

Friend wearing running shoes with jeans.

Kayleigh's name was created using redneck fridge magnets.

Require pics of Kayleigh.

One of the more interesting thread titles I've read in awhile. Really hits on many levels.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT