ADVERTISEMENT

almost got into fight over Winston last night.

47Noleman

Walk-on
Mar 18, 2014
So I'm hanging out at a bar with my wife and 2 other couples and I Mention that I was looking forward to watching Jameis on The Gruden special.

We'll there is one couple I don't know (GA Fans) start talking mad sh#! About our boy. He's a dipshi!t, an idiot and a rapist.

After trying to reason with them for a few minutes we all just got louder and louder until we were in each others face and about to throw down (I would have destroyed him by the way). I don't know what came over me but I really wanted to beat this guy down in the street and would have if we were not Broken up.

I don't know. I am a pretty nice down to earth guy who has not been in a fight in over a decade but when people use Winstons name and rape in the same sentence it sends me over the edge. Does anyone else find themselves defending #5 like they are your own kid?Even though I apologized to the dude this morning I am not ashamed or sorry about what happened. Its more about being a decent human being than being a fan IMO.

This post was edited on 4/11 9:41 AM by 47Noleman

This post was edited on 4/11 9:43 AM by 47Noleman

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.