ADVERTISEMENT

Another Buckeye Arrested

Fijimn

Veteran Seminole Insider
May 7, 2008
Aldolphus Washington (DL) arrested for solicitation (I've been to Columbus....that's just nasty).

Generally, I don't blame or hold the HC responsible for these indiscretions because you can't watch all the kids all the time...but when you write a book about instilling character in young men; pimp your book on Fox when your QB gets popped for DUI (while trying the "do you know who I am defense); lie out your teeth when asked what he would do with Jameis after looking the other way while in Gainesville -- then faking a health issue to get out of town--I'm going to take a certain amount of glee in the fallacy of Meyer's invented character.

Dude is a scumbag...

All the media has to do is just a little bit of investigating to reveal how truly hypocritical Urban Meyer is. I wonder what kind of health issue he comes up with this time.

Generally, I don't blame or hold the HC responsible for these indiscretions because you can't watch all the kids all the time...but when you write a book about instilling character in young men; pimp your book on Fox when your QB gets popped for DUI (while trying the "do you know who I am defense); lie out your teeth when asked what he would do with Jameis after looking the other way while in Gainesville -- then faking a health issue to get out of town--I'm going to take a certain amount of glee in the fallacy of Meyer's invented character.

+1, well said.

Columbus Ohio and he can't find a co-ed to take care of that one for him? Especially a guy who is going to be a millionaire in about 5 months

Columbus Ohio and he can't find a co-ed to take care of that one for him? Especially a guy who is going to be a millionaire in about 5 months

Sometimes thats a lot of work.... guess $20 for a slap and tickle seemed like a good deal. before the cuffs went on.

Reactions: EL73
I've known several girls from Ohio in my life and I'll beg to differ...didn't even have to give them $20.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT